54

Sarah's POV:

It's been a few days since Cate, Sandy and the rest of the cast went home. We all went out to eat like we usually do before they went home.

Tyla took us all out to the Britania again. It was our favourite place to eat. The food was divine to say the least.

It was 7am when I started to wake up. Tyla was already awake as she wasn't led next to me in bed. I grabbed my phone and rang her. I can't breath properly unless I'm around her. Metaphorically of course.

"Hey babe" she answered the phone and I smiled. I loved it when she called me that.

"Hey love, where have you gone. I woke up and you're not here." I frowned slightly.

"I am in town. I thought I'd get us breakfast bagels and surprise you to them." She spoke innocently.

"Oh okay. Be careful and I'll see you when you're home."

"I will baby. I love you."

I couldn't help but grin wide to myself. "I love you more." I hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

I got up from the bed and slid on my white silk robe and walked downstairs.

I was thinking of events that I may need to attend in the upcoming events and I almost forgot, the emmy's is very soon. I was excited to say the least.

I got nominated for leading role in American Horror Story. I want to attend with Tyla, it would be her first red carpet with me. I was so excited for her.

I made myself a coffee in the kitchen and poured it into a mug. Knowing Tyla by now, she probably bought us both a Starbucks but I still wanted a drink to wake me up.

I opened the kitchen doors that led into the back garden. Bonnie and Beau followed me. I could see Tyla has already fed them as their bowls were empty.

I sat on a lounge chair and waited for Tyla to come home. I'm so glad it was no summer.

Tyla's POV:

I drove back up to my estate. Sipping on my iced coffee that I got from Starbucks. I honked my horn at my gardener Paul who was using a leaf blower.

I parked the car outside of the house, not in the garage as I wanted to take Sarah out later. God knows where but I'll figure it out.

I opened the car and grabbed our drinks and bagels. My hands were full so I shut the door with my left hip and walked into the house.

"Babe!" I called out, waiting for Sarah to answer,

"Out here hon." I heard her yell back. Her voice was coming from the kitchen so I walked in. I couldn't see her but seen the doors wide open. I walked out with our food and drinks and giggled at the sight. She was led back trying to catch sun. Trying not to get blinded by the early morning sun. Which was quite strong.

I walked over to her and kissed her on her forehead.

"Morning my love. Your bagel is in the bag. I got us the same." I left the bag in her lap and sat next to her. I placed her drink on the little table that was between us. She thanked me and leaned over to kiss me which I immediately returned.

We ate our food and Sarah brought up the Emmy's.

"Would you want to go with me?"  She now stopped what she was doing and looked over at me.

"Go where?"  I bit into my bagel.

"The Emmy's duh.  Have you not been paying attention?"  She giggled.