52

Tyla's POV:

It's been 3 days since the party and I still haven't returned home.  I've been living in different hotels for the last few days, and I was missing Sarah more than anything.  Even though what she did hurt me I still miss her. 

I checked out of the hotel I was staying in at 10am, I was getting bored of living off hotel meals. 

I thanked the man behind the reception and dragged my suitcase along with me to my car.  I put in in the back and jumped in the front. 

I've barely been on my phone, I've been avoiding everything right now, it's been switched off for a whole 24 hours so I decided to see what was poppin'.

baby❤️:  tyla im sorry
baby❤️: please my love, come home so we can talk about this. 
baby❤️: i miss you so much.  what happened was a huge mistake, she brought herself onto me. 

41 missed calls from baby❤️:

Blanket:  tyla where tf are you??

Oceans 9🌊
Yesterday:

Akwafina:  yo where tf r u Tyla?

Rihanna:  damn, happens to the best of us.  But girl where you at?

Sandy:  Tyla are you okay?  Phone us. 
Today:

Mindy:  does anyone know where she is????

Annie: she hasn't answered her phone from us in days.  I'm starting to get worried sick. 

baby❤️:  Tyla, we are still all at the house waiting for you to come home.  I love you💗💗.

Blanket:  Tyla get home im not joking.  you're scaring us all and we are all a mess. 

Rihanna:  you don't think she's- she's... ⚰️?

baby❤️:  don't say that I'm going to be sick. 

I looked through all my messages and I was now worried about myself.  I don't want them to think something bad has happened to me.  I'm just lit here trying to clear my mind but I'm actually starting to worry a lot of people.  Think small vacation is now on hold.   I of course need to return home and announce that I am NOT dead. 

I start my car engine and I'm on my way back home.

I pull back up to my estate and open my gates through my phone.  I slowly drive up, scared of everyone's reaction.  Everything has seemed to return back to normal, no glass bottles or plastic cups are thrown across the lawns, vomit has been cleaned up, grass is being cut along with the hedges.  Everything seems to look normal on the outside but right now I'm scared of what's inside. 

I enter my garage and grab my suitcase out the back.  I put my car keys back into the safe and enter the house through the main door.  No one is to be seen so far, but as I walk further into the house I hear chatter and muffled crying. 

"I just want her to come back and tell her it was a huge misunderstanding." I head Sarah now sobbing.  This b r e a k s my heart.

"She will come back Sar.  Just tell her what you told us and I pray to god she will forgive you." Cate spoke up.

"Tell me what?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen and everyone's head turned.  They all quickly got up off their chairs and ran over to me, hugging me, squeezing me.

"I'm glad you're okay." Anne spoke, trying to keep her tears in. 

"Me too." Akwafina chimed in.

Everyone pulled away, happy that I'm back home but still scared.

I looked over at Sarah who had big red puffy eyes, and tear stained cheeks.  She walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.  I returned it and I felt like I was home again, in her embrace. I pulled away and stroked her head and kissed her temple. 

We all made our way to the kitchen island again and I sat down with everyone else.  All eyes were now on me. 

"Cate to explain where the fuck you've been?" Cate asked sternly.

I didn't answer at first and I could still feel everyone's eyes on me so I finally decided to speak up.

"I uh- I've been here, there and everywhere." I looked down at my hands.

"Tyla, we all thought something bad happened to you.  We tried to break your bedroom door down and after a while we did and you was just gone." Sandy spoke up.

"I know, I left."

"No shit Sherlock.  Do you know how worried sick we were?" Cate stared at me.

"Do you know how broken I feel?" I regretted saying that immediately and I could hear Sarah starting to cry again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." I looked at her and she avoided eye contact with me.

"I think you and Sarah need to talk it out."  Helena placed her hand on my shoulder before they all left the room to give us some privacy. 

I stood up and went to walk away, I didn't want to deal with this right now but Sarah grabbed my arm. 

"Tyla please.  I didn't want it to happen.  I didn't know it was happening until she pushed me back to kiss me.  I was drunk and confused and to be quite frank, I was scared." she muffled out between sobs. 

"Cate, Anne, Sandy and I heard what you both said to each other.  I heard you saying that you wouldn't cheat on me but you proceeded too Sarah.  Being drunk isn't an excuse.  You still know what you're doing!" I now was yelling. 

"I know.  She grabbed my arm through the crowd and I couldn't see who it was until we were upstairs, there was so many people in the way." She was now looking down at the floor.  A part of me felt guilty for just leaving but I needed to sort my head out.  I couldn't stand here and take another defeat against my wife. 

"You still kissed her though Sarah.  You didn't even stop her!  Do you still love her?" I asked, now tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Of course not!  I love you and only you."

"Then why do I feel like you still do love her.  Right now I feel like the other woman in my OWN marriage!"  I was now crying hard.  Sarah threw her arms around me and I melted into her embrace. 

"I'm sorry baby, I really am.  It was a mistake that will never happen again.  And I can promise you that."  We were now both standing in our kitchen, crying into one another's embrace. 

"I don't usually take back someone if they cheat, but I love you too much to let you go."

"I love you Tyla I really do" she sobbed harder into my chest.

"If anything like this happens again we are over.  And I will pack your bags for you, am I clear?" I questioned and she agreed.