36

Sarah's POV:

We've been back a few days now from the trip, none of us posted much or said anything to anyone else as we didn't want paparazzi swarming us all in Switzerland.

Tyla and I have been away from home for so long it was just nice to be back home for once, where I felt the most comfortable and myself.

Today was Friday, meaning we had the whole weekend to make plans and just be around each other. Monday is my first acting job I've had out here besides AHS a while back. Tyla however, has back to back meetings with all her companies as she's been away for so long. We've been away for so long.

It was 8am and I was propped up in bed, drinking a latter Tyla made me aside with a breakfast burrito. She always wakes me up with breakfast and it honestly melts my heart so much.

I was scrolling through my phone, going back and forth from Twitter and Instagram when Tyla came into the room and was on the phone.

"Yeah... I mean if we have a small one?.... Okay I'll let you know.... Uh huh... yup got it... okay, talk soon... bye"

Tyla smiled at me when coming in then headed straight to our closet so I only heard half of the conversation. I got up from the bed and walked into the closet.

"Babe, what was that about?" I asked Tyla while leaning on the door frame.

Tyla was quickly rummaging through the racks of clothes and had a sad look on her face. I walked closer and grabbed her hands so she would face me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked again, demanding her to talk.

"Uh, that was Quinton" she wouldn't look at me.

"Okay?... what did he say?"

"Uh- um it was about a funeral for my Mother and Father. Closed casket. The business wants to put belongings in the coffins, something which meant a lot to us and them" Tyla let go of one of my hands to scratch the back of her neck.

"Didn't you already have a funeral for them?" I asked again.

"We had one planned a few weeks after they were kidnapped but postponed it and never had it as we weren't certain if they was still alive or not" tears were glistening in Tyla's eyes.

"Do you want to have one? A funeral?"

"I mean, yes but I feel like it's been far to long since they got killed that it just seems kind of pointless" tears were now rolling down her face so I wiped them away with my thumbs, leaving my hand on her face.

"I will support your decision no matter what. If you do decide to have one you can just have the 'gang' and close relatives" I explained.

"Yeah, I'll need to think about it" she smiled weakly.

I leaned in to kiss her softly and she returned it.

Tyla's POV:

Deep down I do want a funeral for my parents. I just hate showing my weak side to people. I rarely cry in front of others accept Sarah. Sarah's the only one which has seen me cry, it made me feel weak but I know she never judges me and is always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on.

Sarah headed back into our room to finish her breakfast while I got ready to grow grocery shopping as we were all out.

I headed into the bathroom and did my skincare and brushed my teeth and walked back out to where the bed was where a perfect angelic figure was lying.

"Hey baby, I'm going grocery shopping" I told Sarah.

"Okay, well do you want me to come with?" She asked sipping the last of her latte.