28

You was on the plane flying over to LA to see Sarah. You couldn't wait to see her face when she saw you. You knew how much she missed you and didn't want to spend anymore time alone. You missed her too so much.

You was lounging on the jet seats and the stewardess came over to hand you refreshments, you thanked her and checked your phone.

You decided to message Cate and tell her you was on your way to LA as that's where she's been living these past months.

Cate MF Blankett

Hi idiot. I'm flying in to LA right now to surprise Sarah. Wanna grab coffee soon? :)

Please turn the jet back around, you're not wanted here ;) of course dork we can grab one tomorrow? See you soon and have a safe rest of your flight.

The jet landed on the runway and you stepped out. You passed through security and was now waiting on an Uber.

Baby<3

hey baby, are you still at Amanda's? how's it going?

Yes I'm still here love and we are just catching up. How was your gym session?😘

Tiring and sweaty. I'll FaceTime you when I get out of the shower?💗

Yes please I miss you so much love☹️

Me too but I'll be with you tomorrow❤️

I look forward to seeing your beautiful face.❤️

I was so excited to see her. My Uber arrived and I told him where to go. As I was sat in the back seat scrolling through Instagram I could see in the corner of my eye that the guy kept looking at me through his mirror, I tried to ignore it but he wouldn't stop so in the end I looked up at at him and raised my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry miss but I have to ask. You're Tyla Baldwin right? The owner of 'doen' a-and you do music and own a hella bunch of businesses" he spoke.

I chuckled lightly embarrassed.

"Uh yes that's me" I smiled awkwardly.

"I KNEW IT! IM A HUGE FAN OF YOUR WORK AND WHAT YOU DO. MY WIFE ALSO LOVES YOU" he shrieked.

"That's very kind of you both, thank you!"

"Yeah yeah. You mind if we get a picture?" He asked as we stopped at a red light.

"Sure why not let's do it!" I smiled at his screen he was facing towards him and myself.

"Ah sweet thank you ma'am" I smiled at him through the mirror.

"You mind if I put one of your tracks on?" He asked me shyly.

"Uh n-no of course not go for it" I smiled. God I hated listening to my own music as all of them I produced was from a few years back and haven't recorded since. I may start it up again.

He started playing 'losing sleep' and humming to the lyrics. This song brought back so many memories. I wrote it not long after the night I spent with Sarah five years ago, and had to leave her without an explanation because of the call I got about my parents. I listened to the lyrics, they were so deep and personal to me in a way no one could have guessed.