39

Sarah's POV:

We were wrapping up for the night as shooting for today was done. Today has been so tiring as everyone is new to the set, including myself, but it's been fun. All I want to do is go home with Tyla and just hold her as close as possible. I've missed her so much.

I was in my trailer when I get a knock on the door.

"Come in" I yelled as I was throwing my hair into a messy top bun.

I turned around to see Michael entering.

"Oh hey, you're back" I smiled.

"We are, been a busy day! Are you ready Miss Paulson?" He asked me and I looked around to make sure I got everything I brought with me.

"Uh, yes. Let's go"

I followed him to Tyla's car but couldn't see her. I frowned, brows knitted together. Michael saw my expression and began to speak.

"Tyla is somewhere, she told me to take you there, but first she ordered me to take you to get food and go home to change. She said where something nice but not to dressy up, whatever that means" he giggled and I smiled.

What is this girl planning now.

We arrived at Taco Bell and Michael ordered us both a vegi supreme crunch wrap and a cola, that's what I wanted. We drove to the next window to pay and to the next to collect our food. Michael handed me my order and I ate it. Did Tyla read my mind at the fact I was in fact starving? Who knows.

We drove back to the mansion and Michael had the code to open the gates, he opened them then immediately closed them after we were in. He drove up to the house and told me to go in and get ready. I did as I was told, still confused on what was going on. I took the last bite out of my wrap and placed the rubbish in the bun before heading up the stairs.

I walked into my bedroom and into the closet. I changed into a blue floral dress and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face before applying makeup. I lightly curled my hair and lastly put on my heels and walked back out. I entered the car again and we drove back down the long road and back out of the gates.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" I asked Michael while he was head bopping to some song on the radio.

"I could, but I won't. Tyla told me not to say anything and I follow her orders, considering I work for her" he kept his eyes on the road.

We drove for an extra 20 minutes and was alongside the beach, driving ON the sand.

"What are you doing? Is this even allowed?" I asked again.

"Probably not, but no one's around" he smiled reassuring me we wouldn't get busted by the cops.

Michael stopped in the middle of the beach and grabbed his phone.

I seen him click onto Tyla's name and he messaged her; 'are you done yet?' I furrowed my eyebrows as I have no clue what's going on.

A few minutes later he got a message from Tyla which read. 'Yes come down!'. Michael tucked his phone back into his blazer pocket and started to drive again.

I looked in front of me and I could see dim lights which were in the air? As we drove further down there was lanterns in rows hanging from planks of wood.

Michael stopped the car and got out, he made his way around to my side and opened the door for me, I thanked him and he walked me further to the scenery in front of us.

As we got closer there was a long dining table with chairs tucked under and rose petals leading up in a straight line.

"Follow the roses" Michael told me and I did.