30

Sarah's POV:

Tyla and I took a shower together and you can probably guessed what happened (😏).

We both started to get ready and before leaving of course Tyla needed to take a million and one photos on both mine and her phone.

After grabbing everything we may have needed we headed to the restaurant that Diane sent me the details for.

I parked the car when we got there and opened the door for Tyla who thanked me afterwards with a peck. 

"Baby I'm nervous" I squeezed Tyla's arm.

"You'll be okay my love.  You're with me.  If things start to go South we can leave, okay?"

I sighed deeply after taking a deep breath in.
"Okay".

We both walked into the restaurant and was greeted with a waitress.

"Hi, how can I help you?"  A woman around the same age as Tyla asked us.

"Table for Dianne?" I asked.

"Of course follow me"

We followed the woman to the table where Dianne and Holland was already sat.

"Hey dummy I'm glad you came.  Hello Tyla" Dianne stood up to hug us both and the both of us sat down opposite Holland and Dianne. 

"Hi" Holland mumbled and I gave her a fake smile.

Tyla's POV:

I sat opposite Holland on the table.  Fvcking fab I thought.  I hate this I already want to go home and just cuddle up with Sarah.

Dianne and Sarah were chatting for a little while Holland was on her phone and I was staring into thin air.

"So Tyla, tell me a little about yourself!" Dianne looked over at me.

"Oh I'm sure you wouldn't want too, my life isn't that interesting" I chuckled nervously and Sarah placed her hand on my thigh.

"Darling don't be ridiculous!"  Sarah looked at me and I smiled back at her.

"Okay well, I'm a business woman.  I own a clothing line, my own agency for actors and actresses to find work, I write books and music-"

"What she's trying to say is she's filled with talent" Sarah cut me off.

I sipped my wine to hide the embarrassment.

"I heard you live in Nebraska?" The woman asked again.

"Yes- yes I do.  It was my Mother and Fathers, they passed it down to me after they passed away" I smiled sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that honey" Dianne spoke giving a sympathetic smile.

"Why don't we order food?" Holland asked and we all nodded our heads.

The waitress came over and took our orders, the same one who led us to the table.

Sarah's POV:

"May I take your order ma'am?" The waitress asked Holland and then Dianne, even though she was asking them she kept looking over at Tyla, giving her glances.  Is this bitch trying to fvck my girl? 

"How about you Miss?"  She asked me.

"Caesar salad" I replied bluntly.

"And last but certainly not least, you Miss Baldwin?"  How did she know who Tyla was I wondered.  Then realised that my girlfriend has quite a lot of fans worldwide.

"Ah you don't have to call me that" Tyla chuckled, I could tell she was nervous and felt uncomfortable so I placed my hand back on her thigh.

"I'll just have the salad too please"