16

Sarah's POV:

We were seated at our tables and were handed menus straight after. Tyla skimmed through them menu and already chose what she wanted.

"How can you already know what you want? There's so much on the menu" I asked surprise.

"I always come here, but you're the first person I've ever brought with me" Tyla winked.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Because I told you I wanted to spoil you, plus I know the people which run the place" Tyla.

"Don't tell me you own this place too?" I asked.

Tyla smirked and slowly nodded. This girl man.

"Oh my god Tyla" this place is great. I guess your architect skills comes in handy."

"It really does" she giggled across the table from me and placed her hand over mine.

A few moments later the waitress came over to take our orders.

"There's our favourite customer, what can I get for yourself and... holy shit Sarah Paulson!" The waitress was shocked I was there.

"Soph this is my girlfriend, Sarah.. you know who she is" Tyla introduced me.

"Nice to meet you!" I shook her hand.

"Pleasures all mine!" She smiled widely and I returned.

"What would you like Miss Baldwin?" The waitress asked.

"The usual with a glass of Chardonnay" Tyla smiled up and they both looked at me waiting for me to order mine.

"Uh- I'll have the same please" she took our orders and looked away.

"Alright it shouldn't be too long since no one is here" she spoke.

I looked around and every table was empty.

Tyla saw my confused expression.

"I rented the place out for the night for just us two" Tyla grabbed both of my hands and kissed them.

"You're a sweet thing" I smiled in awe.

Our food came almost immediately along with our drinks. We both thanked Sophie and didn't waste no time and started to eat.

"Ugh this is amazing" I moaned of how food the good was.

"It is, it's my favourite thing on the menu, besides you" Tyla winked and this made me choke on my steak.

She giggled hard and I blushed.. very hard.

We finished the rest of our food talking about what acting job I'd like to have here and Tyla said she would sort it out for me and cast me for any film or show I wanted to appear in.

"It only takes one phone call Sar so let me know when you decide, and if you want to play a pirate with an eyepatch and a black tooth, I could sort something out" Tyla smiled and I nodded with the most cheesiest grin ever.

This girl.

"Would you like desserts ladies?"

"Do you want dessert baby?" Tyla looked up at me.

"I'm okay thank you, I'm really full" I half chuckled and my baby shook her head no to Sophie.

Tyla paid the bill and soon after we headed out and back into the car.

"Are we going back home?" I asked Tyla.

"Of course not, the nights just begun" she winked and I smirked.