17

Tyla's POV:

I was woken up to the sound of waves crashing against the boat. It was so peaceful yet so loud as our room was below deck. I slowly opened my eyes turned to face Sarah was who still fast asleep. I kissed her on the forehead before slipping on my robe and walked out to the top deck where the bar was. I asked Lisa who was head chef on this boat for breakfast and she kindly accepted. I asked for two lattes and hung around while they were being made. While looking at the wall clock that read 8:55am I stretched and yawned. I took the lattes off the side once they were done and headed back down into Sarah and my room. When I walked in she was already awake and on her phone.

"Morning beautiful, I got coffee for us" I mentioned and handed her the mug.

"Mmm thank you baby" she replied and I slipped back into bed, both now propped up by the headboard.

"Everything okay?" I asked the blonde next to me as she was frowning at her phone.

"Holland liked my Instagram post last night, but I'm pretty sure I blocked her" she stated and looked up at me.

"Oh that's strange. But it's okay I don't mind, she must have a crush on both of us now" I winked and the older woman smirked.

"Well she's not allowed to have a crush on what's mine and mine only" Sarah leaned into kiss me and I leaned in to.

"Once we are done drinking our coffees we will head up for breakfast and then change into our bikinis and take a swim in the ocean?" I asked her and she nodded almost immediately.

I kissed her again before we both headed out of our rooms and up onto the deck for breakfast. Lisa brought out breakfast outside to the sofas we were sat on and we ate in a comfortable silence enjoying the view. By now we have sailed all around the coast and was a few miles out in front of Santa Monica Pier. At this point Sarah realised where we was.

"Oh my god is that the pier?" She asked looking into the distance while popping the chopped watermelon slice into her mouth.

"Yes, why don't you see if Amanda isn't busy today and ask her to come out for a little? We can take the jet ski's over to get her" I asked and she smiled wide and nodded.

Sarah's POV:

"Hello bird, missing me already?" Amanda asked on the other side of the phone. I chuckled.

"Of course but I'm in the state, well not technically I'm out at sea" I explained.

"Holy shit! How? With Tyla?" My best friend asks and I hummed in response.

"What you're just floating out there?" This gal.

"No no we are on Tyla's yacht eating breakfast right now. We are staying here for the day and she asked me to ask you if you wanted to come on the yacht" I spoke.

"Oh my god are you kidding of course I want too!"

"Okay good, you will have to jump on the back of a jet ski though" I giggled.

"Hell yeah I'm fine with that!" She shouted down the scream, I knew she was smiling wife on the other end of the phone.

"Okay great, well I'll message you when we will pick you up so you can be here"

"Okay, see you soon bird, love ya" she made a kissing effect down the phone and I returned.

I walked back over to Tyla who looked like a goddess and snapped a quick photo before sitting back with her.