26

Tyla's POV:

I was right, the days were flying by and only now it was two days until I get to see my baby.  God I miss her.  We've been on FaceTime 24/7 and falling asleep on call every night.  We haven't stopped messaging each other and telling each other how much we miss one another. 

*Saturday 7am*

I woke up to the sound of a constant loud noise that would not shut up just for a second so I could call back to sleep. I got up from my bed and looked out the window to see Paul mowing my lawn. Makes sense. I shut my curtains again and went back over to bed. I grabbed my phone and seen Sarah's face on my screen, I forgot we fell asleep on FaceTime last night. She looked so peaceful and angelic I thought.

Now that I'm awake and can't get back to sleep I started getting ready for the day. I went in the shower and washed my hair and my body. I stepped out the shower and done my skincare routine and brushed my teeth. I applied a new moisturiser that I bought from the drug store a few days ago and I can't tell if I love it or hate it. I guess we will soon find out. I headed into my closet and got dressed. I wasn't doing much today other than going to a restaurant tonight with a few people from the 'gang' as I like to call them. I walked back into my bedroom and seen the call had ended. Oh.. I thought. I picked up my phone and there was a message from my love.

Baby<3

good morning baby, sorry I had to end the call another call came through from Leslie asking me to grab dinner tonight. Please ring me back when you see this.❤️

I done what I was told and rang her almost immediately.

"Morning my love" I yawned into the phone causing Sarah to smile.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" The older woman asked me.

"Yes did you?" I smiled towards my phone.

"Yes but would have slept better if you was next to me" she pouted.

"I know baby but only two more days and you get to see me!" I said excitedly which caused Sarah to get excited too.

"I can't wait to see you. I miss you so much baby" she made a sad face.

"I miss you more love so much more" I smiled softly.

"Oh before I forget I'm also grabbing dinner tonight with a few of the gang" I looked at her through the small screen I was holding.

"Okay baby, sounds scary" she giggled causing me to laugh.

"Very scary indeed" I cocked an eyebrow and we both laughed a little more.

We talked for a little while longer before Sarah was going into the city with Amanda and her children.

"Okay well FaceTime me when you get home and let me know how it goes and keep messaging me!" I demanded playfully.

"Aye aye captain" she giggled and saluted.

"Have fun baby. All stay safe okay and if you need anything or need money just message or ring me and I'll send it through okay? I love you" I kissed the phone and waited for Sarah to say it back.

"I love you too honey and no I don't want your money!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes playfully. We said our last goodbyes and the call ended.