31

*time skip 1 week*

Sarah's POV:

Today is mine and Tyla's last day here before we head back to our home, Nebraska. LA doesn't feel like home anymore. Home is where my love and I now live. The amount of love I hold for Tyla is unconditional and it couldn't grow anymore if I tried, I loved her to the maximum.

I started waking up in our bed and looked to the right where my bedside cabinet was, which held a digital alarm clock which read '7:33am'. There was no rush in getting up and going back home because Tyla and I packed everything last night and she would ring Andrew when we were ready to depart.

I said my goodbyes to everyone over the previous days, it was hard but I assured them I'd visit soon and Tyla mentioned they could visit anytime. Tyla was perfect to me. She always knows when I need reassurance, a hug, food, sleep, pretty much everything.

I rolled over to see the view of Tyla next to me and smiled to myself. God she was even perfect in her sleep. I ghosted over her bare collar bone with my finger and started playing with her gorgeous y/h/c locks. A few moments passed and I seen Tyla stewing in her sleep, pretty soon she's going to wake up.

"Morning baby" Tyla spoke in a raspy voice which caused butterflies in my stomach every time. Her eyes were half open as the bright light was in her eyes caused from the sun beaming through the window. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot at this sight.

"Good morning my love" I kissed her forehead gently.

"Have you been awake long?" Tyla asked as she closed her eyes again, resting them.

"No, not that long" I replied.

"Do you want to go and get breakfast if it isn't too late?" Tyla asked me.

"Yes please, I'm starving! It's only 7:43am. I'm going to get dressed" I went to climb out of bed but was held back by Tyla's hand tugging at my shirt.

"Five more minutes pleeeeease" Tyla groaned and I led back down next to her. She shifted so her head was laying on my chest and I stroked her hair with my hand.

"Don't fall back to sleep babe" Tyla closed her eyes again.

"I won't. I'm just resting my eyes"

I continued to play with Tyla's hair. "I love you Tyla"

She looked up at me and our eyes met. Tyla smiled deeply. "I love you more baby" she kissed my lips passionately. It's crazy how our lips fitted perfectly with each others.

I pulled away as I was out of breath and Tyla sighed happily. "You wanna go and get ready?"

"Yes, before I starve to death" Tyla giggled and took my hand in hers to pull me out of bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What can I get you ladies?" The waiter asked us both.

"I'll get the bacon breakfast bagel with a latte please" I asked the waiter and he jotted down my order.

"And you Miss?"

"Uh-uhm. I'll get the same please but with an orange juice" Tyla smiled politely at the waiter and he soon walked away.

Tyla's POV: