38

Tyla's POV:

I got to the airfield which was a couple of miles from my estate and was greeted with Michael and Andrew, waiting outside the aircraft.

I pulled up and parked my car inside one of the hangars.

"Good morning Miss Baldwin" Andrew greeted me.

"Morning Andrew" I smiled while walking over to Michael.

"Hey girl. I'm coming with you" I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

Michael and I took our seats and buckled up, him sitting opposite me with his hands resting on the table.

Andrew soon enough took off and we were up in the air in no time.

The stewardess came around and handed Michael and I a cup of coffee each. We both thanked her and Michael took a sip.

"So are you ready for today?" Michael asked, now crossing his legs, his right over his left.

"I mean it's not the huge thing in the world and I'm only going to speak about it but I want to get the right one, that's why I brought her best friend into it. She knows Sarah better than anyone else" I spoke.

"Well I don't fancy staying here for a few hours so I'm definitely coming too" Michael raised his eyebrows and I giggled.

I brought the cup of coffee to my lips and took a sip.

"So Michael, any gossip on your love life?" I asked my brows now raised as I was curious.

He looked at me. "Well, the other week I went to a bar and there was this handsome man, the bartender. I flirted with him, slept with him and never got his number" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh damn. Straight to the point" I giggled.

We talked more about what we have been up to and how Michael could never find a man to treat him right.

"Have you tried tinder?" I asked him.

"I get catfished every time, the last person I met on there and went on a date with turned out to be a 67 year old male. I'm not about that life" I laughed hard at this and this made him giggle too.

~~~~~~~~

The jet landed an hour later and Michael and I got out and both hopped into an Uber to drive to Amanda's house. Yes, Amanda Peet. The drive was quiet and Michael was showing me a picture of the bartender.

"Okay, coming from me. He's not half bad" I looked serious towards Michael and he tutted.

We arrived at Amanda's 20 minutes later and thanked the driver. We made our way up to her door and I knocked, Michael still on his phone, he was on tinder. Typical.

"Tyla hi, it's lovely to see you again!" Amanda brought me in for a hug.

"Hey, Amanda this is Michael. Michael, Amanda" I introduced them and they greeted each other.

We stepped inside of Amanda's house and we waited on her to grab her things and head back out. We all hopped into her car and drove downtown, LA.

"So what one have you been thinking of?" Amanda asked me and Michael finally put his phone away so he could listen in on the conversation.

"I've been looking online for one, they're all beautiful but I don't want to get one which she wouldn't like. That's why I asked you to come and you know her better than anyone else" I turned to Amanda and she nodded.