43

Sarah was now done with shooting for her movie.  She was the main character of course.  Turned out Holland stayed as part of the cast but was kept away from Sarah.  Sarah's security team was always there with her, making sure Holland doesn't take another swing of what's not hers anymore.   Take the L you lose.

Sarah's POV:

The last few months I've been busy with work and shooting and honestly I couldn't be more relieved. It was fun to do but seeing Holland everyday always put me on edge, afraid she would try something again. I hope she got the message from last time. I hoped Tyla put the fear into her.

I know with the movie, there will be a lot of press, interviews and premieres. Tyla got made as a producer on the movie, we were both so excited for her and I'm glad she was always there. We haven't spend a day apart in forever, how we haven't strangled each other yet I have no idea. It's almost as if the universe wants us go be together 24/7 and it felt good. I love spending every moment with Tyla. She made me feel things that I never knew I could before. She always knew how to help me relax and comforted me in the best ways possible. Tyla truly was one in a million.

Today was the first day of press and interviews with the cast. Of course Tyla and the other producers and screen writers would be there.
I was in hair and makeup when Tyla walked in, waiting to also be glammed up.

"Hey baby" she smiled up at me and kissed me on the neck, not wanting to mess up my makeup.

"Hi love, have you eaten I'm starving" I groaned. Always hungry.

"Not yet, you want me to go and grab a bite?" She asked me.

I smiled and nodded, she got up off the chair. "I'll be right back" she muttered before exiting out of the door she came through.

Tyla's POV:

I headed downtown, it was only a five minute drive from where our interviews were being held today. I parked my car and walked into Burger King. I ordered two double whopper meals, water for Sarah and a Diet Coke for myself. I paid and headed back to my car. I placed the food on the other chair and drove back.

"I got us fo-" I was cut off when entering the room. The sight in front of me infuriated me in a split second. Holland was sat in my seat. Not talking, her head down staring at her phone.

Fvcking lovely.

Sarah turned at me, wide eyed. She didn't expect Holland to be in here either. We both played it off like the professionals we both are.

"Thank you for the food babe" Sarah smiled at me through the mirrors that were lined up in front of us.

"Your waters in the bag" I spoke while biting down on my burger.

~~~~~~~~

"Wow. Just wow" I walked towards Sarah, seeing her all dolled up. She looked magnificent.

She turned to me and a huge grin appeared on her face. "You look breathtaking also my love" she pecked me on my lips, not wanting to mess up both of our makeup.

All of the cast was on the stage already, all was left to me called out was Damien, Kathryn, Sarah and myself.

"Last and finally not least of the cast is the Emmy winning actress who amazes everyone in every movie and series she is in.... is Sarah Paulson" the interviewer announced and everyone cheered. Sarah walked on stage and waved towards the crowd. I could see she looked nervous as Holland was sat two seats up from her.