34

Sarah's POV:

I woke up and turned to where Tyla's side of the bed, where she usually sleeps.  I stretched out my arm to hug her and my eyes shot open after I realised she wasn't there.

"Shit" I spoke aloud. 

I hastily climbed out of bed, threw on my gown and slippers and made my way downstairs. 

I walked towards the kitchen and was met with Bonnie and Beau but no Tyla.

"Tyla?"  I called out.  No response.

I checked every room in the house, from the pool, to the gym, the arcade room and the movie room.  I still couldn't find her.  I made my way to the library and she was still nowhere to be seen. 

I made my way to the music room and there she was, headphones covering her head and a pen at hand with a notebook on the desk.  I didn't say a word and just leaned on the door frame, admiring what was in front of me.  Seeing Tyla in full concentration made my heart so warm and filled with love.  It was adorable how her tongue poked out at the corner of her mouth when she was concentrating.  I hung out there for a few more moments and then quietly made my way over behind my love.

I wrapped my arms around Tyla's shoulders and she jumped by the sudden movement but soon melted into my touch.  I leaned down and kissed Tyla's neck and she moved her head slightly to give me more access.  I could see the smile on Tyla's face slowly creeping and I continued to kiss and suck her neck.  I pulled away after a few moments after seeing that I marked her as mine.

Tyla turned around and grabbed my hand for me to sit on her lap, which I did. There was a comfortable silence for a few moments while Tyla was hugging me tightly around my waist, her head resting into my side.

"Baby?" I questioned.

Tyla hummed in response.

"Are you okay? You know you can talk to me about anything without being judged"

Tyla looked up and met my gaze. She took a deep sigh.

"I'm okay, I'm just glad we finally found the scums which killed my Mother and Father" she smiled weakly.

I gave her a sympathetic smile. "You have no idea how strong you are my love and I'm so proud of you. You have no idea" I pecked her forehead.

"I love you so much Sar"

"I love you too babe"

"What are you doing in here anyways?" I asked Tyla while getting up to take a further look at the room as I rarely come in here.

"Uh. I was just writing lyrics. I've been thinking of making music again" she scratched her neck nervously and I turned and gave her a smile.

"When was the last you wrote a song?" I asked now curious.

"Uh. A few years ago. Not long after the night you and I first met and I left without an explanation" I looked down. It was painful to think about that time.

I nodded, I could feel Tyla's gaze on me.

Tyla's POV:

God I still feel guilty from this day for leaving Sarah back then.

I got out of my seat and walked over to Sarah. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. I kissed her bare shoulders and made my way up to her neck and started sucking. Returning the favour from earlier. She moaned lightly and flung her head back so I could have more access. Sarah was wearing a silk nighty and a silk robe over the top. I spun Sarah around and kissed her lips, making my way back down her neck and to her chest. I slipped the robe off and then the straps of the nighty straight after, giving me better access to her chest. I kissed all over her chest and her moans gradually became louder and louder.

"Mm fuck Tyla"

Hearing these words was music to my ears.

I made my way further down her body, keeping my hands on her breasts, massaging them. Soon later after kissing across her stomach I reached her centre. I flicked my tongue in and out of her. It didn't take long for her to unfold and I cleaned up all of her juices. I stood up off of my knees and came back up to face Sarah where she was now a hot mess. But god did she look hot.

Sarah was panting trying to catch her breath. Her hair was spread out all of her face so I placed the strands behind her ears so she could see.

"We haven't done just that in a while" Sarah enthused through breaths of oxygen.

"We did it the day before yesterday" I giggled.

"You know what I mean. We usually have sex everyday" Sarah smirked at me.

"I know love. This is why I rarely use our gym" I winked.

She slapped my arm playfully and lifted her robe back over her shoulders.

"I'm going to make breakfast. Whatcha fancy?" Sarah asked before pecking me on the head and making her way to the door.

"I fancy you" I winked and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Does eggo's and bacon sound good?"

"Yes love, just make sure not to burn it" I smirked.

"Haha very funny" she stuck her middle finger up at me and left to go to the kitchen.

I made my way over back to my chair and sat down.

I ran through the lyrics I had written in my head and decided to create a melody for them.

I made my way over to my piano and played a few keys which I thought may go well.

~~~~~~~~

A few hours had passed and I had managed to pull together a tune for my song. All I had to do was sing the lyrics. I put my headphones on and turned on my mic. I made sure Sarah wasn't around as I don't like people hearing me sing in the booth.

I sat down and began to sing.

"when you hold me in the street
and when you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours....."

(A/N: this isn't my song lol. It's secret love song my Little Mix!)

After finishing the song I listened back at it and honestly it sounded pretty great. I felt so alive afterwards, I haven't made music in so long and it felt amazing to get back at it.

I walked out the room after editing everything and adding a few beats and made my way downstairs.

Sarah was prepping for dinner. I seen she had a recipe on her phone as I walked closer.

I made my way behind her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She turned around almost instantly and kissed my lips.

"Are you done already?" She asked me.

"Yes, I've wrote a song, created a diss track, sang it and put it altogether" I smiled.

"And it's only taken you a few hours? That's impressive baby" Sarah kissed me again.

"Mhm I know. It's handy when you're also a music producer" I winked and she smiled widely.

"What are you cooking hon?" I asked as I made my way to the cupboards and pulled out two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. I poured them both and passed one to Sarah.

"I am making..." she paused as she was concentrating. "Marinated chicken with sautéed potatoes". I smiled at how hard she was trying. She was so wonderful and always knew how to make me happy.

"Do you need any help?" I asked while bringing the glass up to my lips.

"Uh yes. Could you bring me that glass of wine?" She giggled and I rolled my eyes playfully and handed the glass. She took a sip and placed it down beside her.

I really was the luckiest woman alive.