Michael's POV:

Tyla and Sarah both decided they wanted to go back home and throw a huge party and invite everyone, Tyla made a few group chats with everyone she wanted. She explained that I would pick them all up in the limo jeep and take them to the airport so Andrew could fly them all back to Nebraska.

I loved my job. I loved working for Tyla. My life was always fun with her. She treated me like family and so did Sarah. Sarah was always kind to me and I could always have a laugh and joke with her. My life right now was perfect.

Tyla's POV:

First group chat:

Oceans 9🌊

Hi gays, long time no speak! But Sarah and I's honeymoon has been ruined by paparazzi so we are flying home soon and throwing a huge party, y'all wanna come?

Michael will pick you all up in the jeep limo and take us to the airport and have Andrew fly us back to Nebraska, tomorrow night hopefully?😛

Blankett😛
Count me in, I need another vay-cay from the kids. And screw the paparazzi for fucking up your honeymoon!!👹👹

Sandy😋
Me too, I'm in!!

Awkwafina
I will kill them! Bastards! But yes I'm in. PARTAY IS GONNA BE TURNT UP😝😝

Rihanna💅
Since Rocky cheated on me I need a party ASAP!!! I have a lot of built up anger to smack those dumb paparazzi out.

Baby❤️
The rest are coming btw they all just messaged me but don't trust opening this group chat around their kids.

I'm sorry about what happened RiRi, his loss girl!!

Baby❤️
Word.

You did not just say that🤦🏻‍♀️

Mindy Kaling

Baby❤️You did it just meme me

Baby❤️
You did it just meme me....

Mindy Kaling
I really did😯

"Have you messaged who you wanted to come?" I asked Sarah while she was on her phone.

"Yes, they all said tomorrow should be fine but... I did invite a lot of people" she pulled a face and I chucked.

"That's fine my love, Michael doesn't mind doing a few trips and I think our house is big enough babe" I winked and she smirked.

"So where do you guys wanna stay tonight?" Michael asked as we have been stuck in traffic for over an hour. Some protests are taking up the road and honestly.. I don't blame them.

"Do you still have your house here Sar?" I asked her.

"Yes. We could stay there the night and there's plenty of rooms for Michael to choose from also" she explained.

"Let's go to Sarah's house Mike" I stated.

"Sarah's house it is".

When we arrived at Sarah's we all ordered food.  We were all craving pizza so pizza it was. 

"How many trips do I have to do and who is coming who I may know?"  Michael asked both Sarah and i as we were snuggled up under the huge blanket in the living room.

"Well I invited all of the Ocean's 8 cast.  I also messaged my Brother and sister to come but they said it was too short notice."  I spoke out first.

"I did invite quite a lot of people." Sarah said shyly.

"Like who babe?" I asked stroking her arm.

"I think I invited all of the ahs cast, Amanda obviously, Pedro, Dianne Keaton, Ellen and Portia, and the list goes on.." she admitted.

"Do you think Dianne would bring Holland since they're good friends?" I asked.

"I didn't think about that, but it's not like I can disinvite her now" she spoke.

"Okay that's fine babe we will just see tomorrow.  Oh I also invited all of my family" you smiled.

"As in your business?  The mafia?" Michael asked a little shocked.

"Yeah... cmon they're really sweet people when you get to know them and I told them no funny business.  They're also my security team so if anything happens they'll be on it."

They both looked a little scared.

"Okay that's fine" Michael reassured.

"Babe are you okay with that?" I looked at Sarah.

"Yeah.. of course" she spoke slightly on edge.

The pizza arrived and I thanked the delivery guy and gave him a 20% tip.  I walked out into the kitchen to see Michael in a black t-shirt and shorts and Sarah wrapped up in a blanket.  These were my people, I honestly don't know how I lived without them.

I placed all three pizza boxes on the kitchen island and we all sat around talking about sweet nothings.  After we were done we all headed to bed, Michael sleeping in the guest room and Sarah and I in the master bedroom.

I climbed into bed after Sarah as I went into the bathroom first to do my skincare and brush my teeth.

I walked back into the bedroom and seen Sarah already in bed watching tv.  I looked over at the tv to see she was watching desperate housewives.  Typical.

I climbed in next to her and she automatically led her head on my chest with my arm around her.

"I'm sorry I invited Dianne but she's a good friend of mine and didn't want her feeling left out" she spoke quietly followed with a small sigh.

"Hey it's okay, she's your good friend and if she brings Holland then it's not the end of the world and we will deal with it then.  I'll be polite but I'm not promising I'll be super nice to her" I chuckled.

"You know I only have eyes for you Tyla and no one else.  You are my person.  I wish I could shout from the rooftops all the time of how much I love you." A tear rolling down her face.

I quickly wiped it away with my thumb and spoke; "And I only have eyes for you Mrs Paulson- Baldwin.  Words can't describe how much I adore you" I placed a soft kiss on her head.

She smiled and snuggled in further to my chest, arm now wrapped around my torso.

"Here, let me try and take your mind off it." You smirked and placed yourself on top of her.

You kissed her soft lips and left trails along her jawline and her neck.  Undressing her slowly until you reached her thighs.  You kissed along her things and a moan escaped her mouth.... You slid off her bottoms and didn't fall asleep until hours later...