12

"You're waking up already?  It's only 5:30am" Sarah groaned from the sleep.

"Business calls baby, but go back to sleep I shouldn't be long" I kissed her lips and she returned it. 

"Can I come with you?" She asked me.

"Uh sure I only have to attend a meeting for my clothing brand" I casually spoke.

"God you're so perfect.. and successful.. and gorgeous.. did I mention successful?" I laughed and kissed her again and we took a quick shower with some shower sex. 

I hopped out did my skincare and brushed my teeth and walked into my closet and Sarah did the same but since all of her clothes were still in the suitcases I of course let her borrow mine. She picked out her own clothes and I picked out mine. 

     ♡︎325,211 likes              34,567 comments

TyBaldwin:  duty calls.

User A: that outfit tho😩😩

User B: @usera RIGHT?!!

User C: THE RINGS!😍😍

mindykaling:  go get em tiger!

mssarahcatherinepaulson:  this is attractive👀

tybaldwin:  @mssarahcatherinepaulson you love <3

User D:  WAIT ARE THEY DATING??

Sarah wore one of my white suits and black heels, she looked flawless in my clothes.

"Wow, my clothes better on you" I was mesmerised.

"Okay but that picture you just posted!  I'm in love" the blonde kissed my cheek.

We headed downstairs for breakfast and it was already laid out thanks to our chefs Luke and Samuel. My people always come around after I come home from flying. They're all angels.

"I sat in the masters chair and Sarah by my side. We both grabbed food and ate in a comfortable silence until she spoke up.

"Is all your days like this? You know... waking up early, going to meetings... always working" she asked and stuffed her mouth with a pancake and I couldn't help but smile widely at this view.

"Pretty much, I get days off of course. But now you're hear with me just know you never have to come with me to anything that involves work" I took her hand that was placed on the table.

"I know but I want too, to support you and see what a day in the life of Tyla Baldwin is like" I giggled.

"It's fun, but can be tiring some days."