50

Sarah's POV:

The party was starting in two hours and most of the people were here. Some was getting ready in the other rooms while others was still on their way over with Andrew. All Tyla and I knew was that there were over 200 guests coming. I didn't think we knew that many people, but turns out we do.

It was currently 4:15pm and Tyla and I's makeup team just arrived. The house maid showed them to our room and they began straight away. They started on me first and Tyla insisted that she'd go last.

While I was getting glammed up my wife was in our closet searching for clothes to wear. We tend to share our clothes as it's just more to choose from. Well me anyways, I'm always pinching items from her side of the closet.

Tyla wanted her hair styled with big blow out curls so that's what the team did for her. I was now done with my makeup and it was Tyla's turn to get hers done and me with my hair.

"Hey babe?" She questioned me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do you know what you're going to wear yet?" She asked me with her eyes shut as they were applying her eyeshadow and false lashes.

"Not yet, but I'm starving" everyone in our room chuckled.

"I'll phone down to the kitchen staff now and ask them to bring something up" she spoke out and I thanked her.

~~Party time• 6:30pm~~

Tyla's POV:

The party has now officially started. A few of our guests were already downstairs and others were only now arriving with Michael. I knew this because he came busting through our bedroom door while I was trying to stuff my left tit into the dress I wanted to where.

"Ty- uh- uhm sorry to interrupt" he stopped in his tracks and looked down to give Sarah and I some privacy.

"You're good. What's up?" I asked still trying to fit into the dress.

"Uh I don't think you and Sarah are gonna like hearing this but Holland Taylor is here. I-I tried to make up an excuse saying there was no room I-in the limo but she a-already gotten in" he said quite shook up, scared I was going to be mad at him for letting her get in the vehicle.

I walked over to him and Sarah followed behind me. I could see the fear in both their eyes so I wrapped my arms around both of them.

"It's okay. Sar and I talked about what would happen if she came. If she causes the slightest bit of drama I'm getting the business to escort her out, okay?" I asked them both and they nodded in unison.

"Oh um by the way the 'business' is here" Michael raised his eyebrows at me sassily, this caused me to laugh.

"Okay thank you for letting me know" I smiled and he hugged Sarah and I before he left our room.

We both looked at each other and breathed in. We were nervous to be the centre of attention for a little while but we were happier than ever to be celebrating our marriage with the people we loved.

"I love you so much" Sarah leaned in to kiss me passionately and I automatically returned it.

"I love you the most" I said between a few more kisses we both shared.

Sarah and I walked down the the huge stairs case and a few people crowded around at the bottom clapping and cheering. 

"Here are our beautiful" Sandra shouted and everyone else cheered, causing Sarah and I to both blush as we were holding hands walking down.