04

I led them to the left of the house first. 
"This is the main room in the house, one of the biggest rooms in the house.  The living room, you have a few bookshelves and a huge TV and lounge chairs and other things so feel free to come in here whenever.  You can go wherever in the house really, so make yourselves feel at home while you're here" I told them all and they nodded yes. 

"This TV is huge!" Sarah said shocked and I walked over to her.

"That was a gift off my Grandma last year actually" I giggled and so did she and she followed me to where the rest of the girls were which they were surrounding the grand piano in my living area. 

"You play?" Sandy asked.

"Yes, yes I do.  Haven't in a while though" I answered back and she had an amused look on her face. 

I led them to them further into the left side of the house where we entered a large room with a projector and a screen as big as the ones in a movie theatres, the room had comfortable, plush red seats and in the middle were the ones which sprung out into lounge seats, let's just say the women were lost for words. 

"Oh my god there's a mini bar and a popcorn machine!!" Anne clapped her hands like a child and she made the whole group laugh. 

We headed out and Sarah came walking by the side of me.  I turned to my left and smiled down at her as I was just a little taller than her but not by much. 

I opened the door to the next room and they all walked in.  I turned on all the fun lights and the machines and they all jumped. 

"This is my games room, it has pretty much every arcade game in here that you can think of" I nervously chuckled and scratched the back of my neck. 

"If you walk to the back of this room there's two photo booths which are free so you can come and take pictures whenever you like" I smiled towards them and they returned it. 

I led them around the house and we were greeted with the doors to my garages but I didn't want us to go in there as my prize possessions were in there, I didn't want anyone accidentally scratching my cars so I swiftly walked past it but of course Annie seen this door and asked. 

"What's through here?" She asked me.  Cate knew what it was but she knew I hated people seeing my cars as they think I'm a rich ungrateful bitch, which I am not!

"It leads to outside but we can go the other way on the right side of the house" Cate stepped in and I mentally thanked her. 

I led the women to the right side of my home and showed them through the kitchen of course and then the large dining area which had a small fire place in the corner with beanbags and plush seats and a small coffee table in the middle.  From here I led them into the gym which connected to my inside swimming pool and the room next to it was my dance studio.

"Damn Tyla I wonder why you live here.  Id never get bored in my life!" Rihanna spoke. 

"I wouldn't want to leave!" Mindy says.

"Me too"  the rest of them said. 

"Yeah I love it here.  No distractions" I smile at them.

I walk them back to the front and past my office which had tinted windows so they could see what it was so no need to show it really.  We headed upstairs and they explored on their own.  They all found the 9 rooms, 10 including mine but it was locked with my code so I just told them what was in there and they brushed it off.  They discovered the 4 bathrooms and was amazed by how big every room was.  They walked along and opened the door to my music studio where I record my music.  Shit.  I forgot to lock this door.  I was a singer, I sang a little but hated people hearing me sing, now I know they're gonna ask me to sing some day while they're hear.

"Ah this is sick!" Rihanna squealed like a child and I giggled and thanked her.

"You sing?"  Awkwafina asked and I nodded.

"Is there something you can't do?" Sandy asked jokingly.

"Beat box?" I said serious and they all burst into laughters and I did afterwards.  They all walked out of that room and into the next and found the library.  The books on the shelves were organised in chronological order.  They all picked up on this and found it impressive.  Sarah was close to the book shelf that had my secret office behind it.  Fuck what if she sees.  Make an excuse up Tyla the fvck.

"How about we all head outside?" I asked and they all agreed.  Thank god.  Sarah was the last one out.  She slowly turned away from the bookshelf.  Has she seen the padlock on the wall?  I hope not.  She smiled at me walking past me and I returned it.  Ugh she smelt so fucking good and made me nervous when she was around me.  Fuck. Be mine already. 

I told them to walk over to the mini garage which was next to my other two, this garage held my golf carts so I told them to share and take them to go and look around the place.  They were all amazed by the flowers, my outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, the basket ball court and tennis court and the bar which was standing near the pool.  We all made our way over to the summer house, and I was driving one cart with Sarah by the side and Rihanna in the back.  Cate was driving another with Awkwafina and Mindy and Sandy was driving the last one with Annie.  This was epic as we were racing each other to the summer house and I obviously won because y'know pro driver duh. 

"So Tyla, do you play golf?"  Sarah asked me and I turned and smiled at her softly. 

"Yes normally every Sunday morning, I play against my driver Michael" I gossip. 

"That's pretty cool" Rihanna involves herself and I hum in response. 

"We all got out of our carts and parked outside.  I walked them over and again entered the code and opened the doors, inside was a sitting area with a TV, snooker tables, a dance floor and a bar that held any type of alcohol you could think of.

"Well i was not expecting that" Sandy spoke up.

"Same" the rest said in unison and I chuckled to myself.

"Okay well now you've seen pretty much everything let's head back over and you guys can get settled in" as it was now 6:03pm.  We all headed back inside the mansion and everyone went to find a room.

I helped them all settle in and brought them all fresh towels, toiletries and robes.  Sarah's room was the room next to mine, the closest of all of them.  She definitely did that on purpose I thought while heading into my room and into the shower again to remove all of my makeup, I moisturised my face and threw my hair in a messy bun and slipped the clothes I had back on earlier.  I applied deodorant and some perfume and headed downstairs where everyone was.