130

Lu Jingyan stood tall, and Ru Mo's eyes were filled with deep errors and surprises.

After a moment, he took her into his arms.

The dream is broken, but her body is warm and soft, making people nostalgic.

Like distant memories.

The heartbeat thundered and the brain roared. As the king of the business world, Lu Jingyan's calmness and self-sustainment disintegrated in an instant.

If it was said that Chi Ying and Chu Ying's first embrace in the scenic area not long ago, his heart was completely invaded, and all his emotions were hidden behind the irresistible worry and anxiety-

Then at this moment, they are clearly, tangibly and violently condensed in the beating of the left chest.

Desire to protect, to have.

This is also the first time that Lu Jingyan realized that there would be such a strong and strong emotion in this cold place like his chest, just because of a girl ...

She was the source of his illness and the only medicine.

"Thank you." Lu Jingyan said lowly, his voice was dumb, "With me, you will always be safe and happy."

Her eyelashes trembled gently, a thrilling beauty.

Lu Jingyan dropped a cold kiss on her forehead and couldn't help it.

His body shuddered slightly, and his ears became pink.

Chi Ying Mu Na--

In front of me, the shirt is ironed and the texture is noble.

Under the thin cloth, his body was hot and clear and touchable.

The clear breath of the man was mixed with strong cinnamon, and he was entangled in the air.

As if at this moment, she suddenly realized that she had just said something.

In Lu Jingyan's hug, Chi Yingyan turned her face away, and her eyes let go for a moment.

Lu Jingyan buckled her tighter, and her right ear was snugly pressed against his chest.

In my ear, my heart beats like thunder.

Time is like solidification.

The lake was stagnant without wind.

It was a long time before she was gently let go.

Not long ago they talked freely, but at this moment her throat was suddenly stuck and her lips were slightly open.

For a while and a half, she lost her speech completely.

This is the first time she has established a relationship with the opposite sex.

This made her feel very unreal, like a dream.

In retrospect, Lu Jingyan and she met today from the beginning, only a month before and after.

But why did she have an illusion, they had traveled a long way, over countless clusters of thorns-