202-203

C-202

Quickly digesting what Lu Jingyan said, it was inconceivable: "It turned out to be this way." Apart from being shocked by their relationship and the mode of getting along, they were somewhat inexplicable.

Lu Jingyan remembered something and coughed twice: "Of course, Gu Yuanchen is not a gentleman, maybe ... a white-eyed wolf."

Chi Ying knew where he meant, and felt a little embarrassed, guilty of letting their friendship create a gap.

Although Lu Jing's words were a little bit colder and her attitude with Gu Yuanchen was not warm, she could clearly read the pampering of this younger brother from his eyes.

Chi Ying touched Lu Jingyan's slightly upturned hair: "No, it is praised in the world, and Gu Dao is very good."

She believes that Gu Yuanchen will not bite back, but just pride and pride on her.

Lu Jingyan raised an eyebrow: "Don't speak for him."

Chi Ying dare not push the vinegar altar: "Observe."

"It's your Lord who has a lot, giving him a chance to try and error."

Lu Jingyan said slightly: "So you believe it?"

Chi Ying nodded earnestly: "Letter."

I believe that his family is not narrow-minded, and he will not wear colored glasses on his children because of what his parents did wrong, and even have a broad mind for life. In fact, this is the foundation for the long-term development of enterprises.

Lu Jingyan said solemnly and solemnly: "There will be me in the future."

Chi Ying didn't want to say thank you anymore.

"I love you," she said.

Lu Jingyan said slightly.

Chi Ying lifted his chin and put a kiss on his lips: "If you can, I want to be your achievement, not your burden."

==

Chi Ying fans started to tear very well at first, and reminded euphemistically on Lin Yousheng's Weibo.

However, Lin Yousheng turned a deaf ear to the news and made it worse. She first posted a video of singing and singing. The song sung in the video was also sung by Chi Ying in a recent live broadcast.

Then I drew a few sheets of handwriting, Chinese, English and French were available, the fonts were chic, and they were done in one go.

The marketing account has a keen sense of smell, and it's not a big deal to compare her handwriting with the signature of Chi Ying Lu Jingyan.

Because not long ago, Chi Ying and Lu Jingyan's words became hot search, and netizens called them the most suitable words.

In just a few days, the news of Lin Yousheng and Chi Ying was overwhelming.

Lin Yousheng seems to be proving that she is no worse than Chi Ying in all aspects.

Fans of Chi Ying had to stamp Lin Yousheng's motive. Under the anger, there was no buddhist observance on the wall, and they held the group open and tear, and the comment area became dark and suffocating.