149

Chi Ying reconciled, and fiercely returned to him: "Frank and lenient, resist strict."

As soon as a message was sent, the phone buzzed and buzzed, Chi Ying covered the screen and said to Jing Zheng, "Mom, I'll take a call."

Jing Zheng smiled meaningfully: "Go."

Chi Ying sighed, she always thought that her mother and aunt were laughing.

She turned into the study, answered the phone, and said in a low voice, "Lu Jingyan, you just have to go into the room, and you have to kick my mother out. It's not too much."

Lu Jingyan also froze: "I don't."

"She said she was moving to Dad ..."

Lu Jingyan thoughtfully: "Isn't it normal for parents to live together?"

"But ..." Chi Ying paused for a moment. She suddenly remembered that Chi Yanqing had only returned home once a year after Jing Zheng moved to the villa. She was slightly lost, Chi Yanqing might just be busy.

"Clean it up and move to my house tomorrow." Lu Jingyan said, "I didn't drive away Aunt Jing. You can take her at any time if you want."

Chi Ying blushed: "No, you can't be so casual. Chi Cheng Kindergarten has one month's lesson, let's ... say it next semester."

"Jiang Zheye's nightclub is popular, Xieyou divorced, Shao Yan is in love. Are these three things strange to you?"

"No stranger. They all went on Weibo and searched for a few days before coming down."

"The paparazzi who exposed these things are the same person."

"Then he's great."

"She is Tong Jiashu."

Chi Ying was shocked: "Isn't she an actor?"

"She's changing career." Lu Jingyan said earnestly, "I'm not afraid of public opinion, but I'm afraid that public opinion will hurt you and Chi Cheng."

===

The next day, the principal unfortunately announced the cancellation of the drama. Cheng Ya resigned due to bribes, and the kindergarten resumed normal class life.

Tang Rong became very quiet. He walked alone by the artificial lake and kicked the stones on the road.

His little followers didn't follow him, because today Tang Rong's eyes were dark and a little scary.

Li Enqing looked around in the kindergarten, and finally found Tang Rong near the rockery. She followed him in silence for a while, and then said to him in a gentle tone, "Tang Rong, shall we apologize to Chi Cheng?"

Tang Rong didn't look at Li Enqing: "I don't want to."

"Tang Rong." Li Enqing took the initiative to hold his hand. "The Children's Day Kindergarten will also organize performances, perform well, you still have the opportunity to be the leading actor."

Tang Rong struggled for a while and finally calmed down. He whispered, "Who is the rare actor."

Li Enqing smiled and led him into the classroom. Chi Cheng was building blocks with the children and his smile was lovely.