177

Lu Jingyan's long legs were slightly flexed, and his back rested on the cold tiles. Standing out of the cold, showing tiredness and loneliness.

The little nurse approached with a bottle and was slightly surprised.

Pushing open the door of the ward, she paused: "Mr. Lu, why don't you go in?"

Lu Jingyan raised his eyes slowly, squinting his lips, thinking for a moment.

The empty hallway was so alarmingly quiet.

The little nurse repeated it carefully: "Mr. Lu, you can go in and rest."

Lu Jingyan's words were refreshing, and his scattered eyes reunited, his voice cold: "She's awake."

His eyes are dark, cold and arrogant, clear and indifferent, but easy to indulge.

The little nurse's heartbeat was rapid, her head bowed quickly, and her brain collapsed.

She was too late to sort out the logical connection in this question and answer, and her tongue trembled excitedly: "Wake up? I'll call the doctor."

Before leaving, she summoned her courage and said, "You can rest for a while. Don't wait for the patient to be okay, you fall first."

After a while, the doctor came.

He went in for a long time, and the passage of time seemed to slow down.

Lu Jingyan looked at his watch from time to time, his eyes locked.

Until the thick door of the ward was pushed open again, bright light poured out from the crack of the door.

He couldn't help looking into it, but his gaze quickly moved.

The doctor noticed a change in his expression and reached out to the slowly closing door: "Mr. Lu, will you come in?"

Lu Jingyan lowered his eyes and said, "No need."

The doctor gently brought the door closer and lost his thoughts.

For Chi Ying's coma, he did not frown.

From coma to wake, a series of tests were performed, and the results were normal.

There are so many things in the human brain field that medical development still has a long way to go.

It is not uncommon to detect symptoms and can only be observed conservatively.

But after all, the patient was a relative of Lu Jingyan. He was in danger and was put under tremendous pressure.

Fortunately, Chi Ying had woke up, and his heavy mood was relieved for the most part.

He said: "Ms. Chi's physical signs are normal, so far it doesn't matter. But it is recommended to stay in the hospital for several days."

"Well, hard work."

Lu Jingyan did not follow up.

He gradually confirmed that his and her symptoms were not propositions that modern medicine and even materialism could solve.