184

She didn't seem to see him as she passed by the cinema. Did Lu Jingyan just come, but shouldn't he be in the hospital?

Is the recovery speed too fast, or the ability to tolerate too much. Chi Ying was slightly distressed and distressed, and gave him a deep look.

Immediately after the reporter's camera came over, she turned her eyes away, a mild smile on her lips.

The meeting will start soon, and the process is well established. She wrote the content of the speech last night about the understanding of the role.

Chi Ying played the dumb girl in the movie, without a line from beginning to end. Now she was standing in the spotlight, talking softly, which made people feel a sense of fulfillment.

Her tone is not exaggerated, but she can reach the bottom of her heart and bring a touch.

In the projection hall, every aisle was crowded. But apart from the voice of Chi Ying's speech, there was no noise.

Shortly after, the photo taken by Tong Jiashu was revealed by the blogger: "According to a person familiar with the matter, Lu Jingyan, chairman of Eurotime Group, has been married for many years and now has a four-year-old child. Mrs. Lu is not someone else, it is because of recent reasons Acting in the "Green Sun" dumb girl and rising traffic star Chi Ying. [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] [Picture] "

The gossip blogger was worried about being held accountable, and seemed to conscientiously code Chi Cheng's photo.

The nine photos are dominated by back and side silhouettes, because the shooting distance is long, the picture is a bit blurred, but the outlines of Chi Ying and Lu Jingyan can be seen.

The blogger originally thought that after the Weibo was published, the entire network would be exploded within five minutes, and the advertisers had already contacted.

As a result, instead of getting the expected results, he was scolded by netizens.

"Late cherry? Lu Jingyan? I'm afraid there is a black hole in Po's head."

"Please don't hesitate to bring the dog in place, this picture is too fake."

"Lu Jingyan doesn't have a woman around him. If he has a son, I will eat a keyboard live."

"The hype should also pay attention to methods and methods, and do not accompany the chat with the low intelligence marketing account."

"Only I think the family of three in the picture is super good? Is there one meter nine?"

"Good body is not the reason why the marketing account is used for hype, distressed."

"The marketing number is shameless and has no bottom line, and it is not so dark to think of black Chi Ying."

"Hug my goddess, and hug my goddess, no matter what."

"Don't say so hard, I remember President Lu once protecting Chi Ying, in case it was true ..."

"Well, I feel a bit like that too."

"GUnnA, how could it be true. Send you the lid, and run away."

The meeting proceeded smoothly. Zhuo Tang sat in the back of the audience and enjoyed it with great joy. Suddenly, the cell phone in the pants pocket started to shake.