144

Although Chi Cheng's dictionary doesn't have the word "embracing left and right," he subconsciously felt that his dad was sitting in the middle, and he just snatched away his favor.

Chi Cheng was anxious, but he could only continue to pull the hem of Jingyan's shirt, explaining seriously: "But Dad, I do n’t get motion sickness. Mom often drives me out to play, and I have n’t been motion sick.”

Lu Jingyan rubbed Chi Cheng's short hair unhurriedly: "Your position is safer."

Chi Cheng arched his hand and said, "That dad is in a safe position."

Lu Jingyan: "It is usually the safest place for children."

Chi Ying just mentioned it casually, brushing her originally weak sense of being unable to be weak anymore, I did not expect that both were naive ghosts. Give her another chance, she must not talk up.

Between her and Lu Jingyan's legs, her hands clasped against the seat of the car, and the hot temperature came from the palm of her hand.

Although the man's bony hands were **** and beautiful, Chi Ying still worked hard to pull out his own hands. Then he came to Lu Jingyan and whispered in his ear, "Hey, when are you going to tease him?"

Her warm and soft breath poured on the sensitive earlobe, and Lu Jingyan blushed, but with high cold, pretending that nothing happened: "Guess."

Chi Ying remembered the words of Chi, and continued to whisper in a low voice: "Qing Qing, I, I don't want to face Cheng Cheng, he is still young."

Lu Jingyan: "When have we been clear?"

Chi Ying: "Just now, and now."

Then, she rubbed her hot right hand.

Lu Jingyan: "No, those are etiquette."

After that, he kissed her on the earlobe, and then sat back as if nothing had happened.

"you you--"

Chi Ying was embarrassed for a moment, incoherent, slowed down from the crisp current, and hurried to see Chi Cheng.

Fortunately, Lu Jingyan's body was more than half, which should be invisible at Chi Cheng's angle.

I saw Chi Cheng with her hands around her chest and her eyebrows bending, and said helplessly, "Mom and Dad, have you whispered for so long, have you discussed them?"

Chi Ying blushed, then nodded while sitting: "Consultation, sit in the middle."

Lu Jingyan glanced at her, his eyes were meaningful.

Chi Cheng smiled contentedly, sat down among them, and stared again in his eyes.

He hooked Chi Ying on his left arm and landed on Jing Yan with his right arm, not forgetting to say, "That's right."

Seeing that the atmosphere was finally right, Chi Ying felt relieved and said, "You're right."

The driver started the engine and the vehicle started smoothly. Chi mother watched them leave, reassured, ready to interrupt the conversation with Tong Jiashu.