185

Chi Ying opened her eyes in surprise, and fell into a pair of dark eyes with strong possessiveness. Under the bright lights, Lu Jingyan's features are increasingly impeccable and exquisite, and there is a kind of suffocating beauty.

Countless flashes came over, and the rattling sound of pressing the shutter kept flowing.

Chi Ying closed her eyes subconsciously, feeling the warm lips pressed by Lu Jingyan and the ensuing breath.

At that moment, the whole world became quiet, and the dust floating in the air seemed to be still.

Everyone held their breath and stared at them, their eyes did not fall away for a moment.

The men in front of the stage were tall and erect, the profile of their side faces was almost perfect, and the gods were noble.

And the girl's swan neck was slender, and she raised her head to meet him, and Bai Jing's cheeks had a faint cherry powder. The dark eyelashes are as trembling as the butterfly feathers, and they are as touching as glass.

They look so good, the whole picture has a nearly dreamy romance.

Gu Yuanchen stood in the shadow of the aisle and looked at them blankly, his breathing became hard. Lu Jingyan kissed her arrogantly and did not go deep, but the meaning of the announcement was obvious. He didn't want to endure the pain of jealousy any more, and walked away in vain. They kissed for a long time in their minds, pulling out choking pain at a very high frequency, and Gu Yuanchen clenched his fists quietly. Lu Jingyan was so fierce that he never felt that he was so embarrassed, but the powerlessness of his fate forced him to bow his head.

Ten seconds later, Lu Jingyan let go of her eyes deeply.

The temperature of the lips cooled down instantly, and Chi Ying tilted her head in shame.

The chin, which is delicate like porcelain, has been slightly reddish, and the delicateness of the skin can be imagined.

Lu Jingyan locked his eyes with that red, and laughed very lightly.

The reporters were busy shooting again, recording the smile on his thin lips.

The audience reacted in hindsight--

Mr. Lu, who has always been calm and self-confident, even kissed a woman in public!

And he said that she was his wife!

Even if she completely subverts her media image, she has to declare her possession. This is not true love, what is true love?

The girls present couldn't help but blushed and heartbeat, all the cells in the body became excited, and envy jealous for a while.

Mr. Lu is so handsome and overbearing. He grabbed his chin and kissed it condescendingly.

They are not heroines. They have been stunned to spin to heaven. To what extent should Chi Ying be happy? Switching to yourself may have been a sudden cardiac arrest.

Although the kiss was over, the dream-like scenes kept swirling in their brains, lingering completely.

After a brief mental buffer, everyone exclaimed hysterically.