146

After turning around, Chi Cheng glanced back. He wanted to confirm if Lu Jingyan was far enough away, so he could talk to his mother in a whisper.

As he wished, Lu Jingyan's car had disappeared into sight.

The community at night is very quiet. The street lights sprinkle orange and yellow light, which outlines the flowers and plants along the road.

But there are also places where the lights can't reach. Mostly it is an idle courtyard, no one lives, and it looks overcast and dark at night.

At this moment, Chi Cheng suddenly began to miss his father, remembering that his father prepared a large table for him to eat, and when he was playing with him, and he held him tightly ... he couldn't help feeling the short separation. Sad.

Chi Cheng sucked his nose, thinking that Dad was fine, and he missed Dad a bit.

He was about to turn his head back, but suddenly saw Yueyue's mother.

It was the hospitable aunt who shared a lot of toys with him, but did not know why, Yueyue was terrified.

The aunt stood in a shadow. He was wearing autumn trousers. The aunt was still bare-legged, holding the camera in his hand.

Sneaky.

Chi Cheng narrowed his eyes and pulled the mask tighter subconsciously.

Then, he pulled Chi Ying's sleeves and whispered, "Mom, look at the back, Yueyue's mother is filming us."

Chi Ying frowned: "Shoot?"

Chi Ying spent her life in the entertainment industry for a period of time. Naturally, she was particularly sensitive to the word shoot, and she knew what it meant.

Mother Chi told her about Yueyue's mother, but she didn't take it to heart and didn't ask her carefully about who she was. Is it Yuji? Chi Ying shuddered at the thought that Chi Cheng often went to visit Yueyue's house.

The mother and son turned their heads together, and no one was seen.

Chi Cheng stared at one point, and Chi Ying looked around for nothing.

Chi Cheng pulled La Chiying's hand and emphasized: "Mom, I didn't lie to you, what I said was true."

Chi Ying held him and said, "Good, I believe in you."

Chi Cheng asked in doubt: "Why did she shoot us?"

Chi Ying said: "It's not good yet, but we try not to be photographed again. Chengcheng, let's go faster?"

Chi Cheng nodded strongly, "Yes."

Holding Chi Cheng, she quickened the pace under her feet.

Because of the rapid pace, Chi Cheng gasped slightly. As he walked, he looked up and asked Chi Ying: "Mom ~~ Dad said that the relationship between father and mother is good and the baby will be happier. Is this correct?"

At the foot of Chi Ying's feet, he kept looking at him, his hands clenched again, and he answered softly, "Yes."

Chi Cheng hesitated and asked, "Will the parents ... be so good to forget the baby?"