139

What did Lu say? Chi's eyes narrowed, and she started looking at the little grandson in front of her hair.

Newspapers and magazines have been browsed a lot. She is not unaware of the similarities between the grandson of Lu's grandson, the current heir and the appearance of Chi Cheng, but never made a bold assumption.

Lu Jingyan's identity is too noble, and his temperament is too cold.

In front of Chi Cheng, there were still a few tender eyebrows, but it seemed to be the evidence of chisel. Chi mother was secretly shocked, but her tone remained calm: "Is your father called Lu Jingyan?"

Chi Cheng was pleasantly surprised, and sat up slumped from the slumped posture. Tongyin's voice was clear: "Yes, that's the name. Do you know his grandmother?"

Mother Chi stabilized him, her expression moved slightly, and she could hardly check: "Lu Jingyan is really your father?"

Chi Cheng re-emphasized: "Uh-huh, dad told me he was a deer ... Jing Yan."

Chi mother's eyes drifted away and fell into silence.

The night wind blew the curtains, and the crystal beads at the end of the curtains occasionally drew towards the wall, making a crackling noise. There was no voice in the room where the coolness was rising, and it seemed a little weird.

Chi Cheng saw that Chi's mother was not in the mind, and she did not forbid her hand to stroke the wrinkles on her brows: "Grandma, what happened?"

The soft white hand touched, warm. Mother Chi smiled, her eyebrows opened, and her loving eyes lit up again and again: "Your father is a very good person."

"Really?" Chi Cheng looked naively. But when I heard Chi mother say that, she was not happy.

Chi Chi first leaned back on the chair, Chi Cheng's weight pressed down, making her waist a little sore. After sitting for a long time, she stood up holding Chi Cheng and paced slowly in the room.

Chi Cheng likes this condescending feeling, and smiled and said everything that happened today.

Chi mother answered him with a smile.

On the same floor of the villa, at the corner, Chi Ying auditioned in front of a huge floor-to-ceiling mirror.

After the holiday, "Stinging Yourself" will be turned on. This is the biggest opportunity she has ever encountered in this past and present. It is false to say that there is no excitement and expectation.

Acting is just like anything. Since deciding to go this way, she has never neglected. But today is Chi Cheng's birthday, Chi Ying is not ready to leave for too long. When I get busy after booting, how much time I can spend with Chi Cheng is still unknown.

Her role in "Stabbing Herself" is soft and weak. Although she does not want to cry every moment, she also often has red eyes. She read the novel carefully, and said that the second female is inferior and arrogant, but the character is actually complicated. Because she has a kind and lovely side, and her fate, from the reader's perspective, this role is annoying, and sometimes even pity.

But after all, the novel is blurred, and if the performance is not good, it will be easily recognized by the audience as Bailian.