182

The breeze blew through, the window screen rose slightly, and the gentle light of autumn fell on the entire room.

Chi Ying looked up at him, his face flushed slightly with a soft halo, and the bright eyes were full of stars: "You shouldn't think of it. I liked you at an age I didn't know anything about life. For the first eighteen years, you are the full meaning of my life. On the dinner five years ago, I followed you quietly and knocked on the door of your room deliberately in the early morning. The relationship with you was actually my expectation. Lu Jingyan, This is the truth of the matter and the true me. No matter if you restrain yourself that night, you are not wrong, so don't be ashamed. On the contrary, it is my presumption that brings you those you should not have to bear. It is me who prays for forgiveness. "

After Chi Ying said these words, Lu Jingyan clasped her wrists more and more tightly. Her heart was narrow and her eyelashes were slightly lowered.

"That day I had the memories of my last life, but I couldn't accept that form of death at one time. My ending was that I had eaten the evil, I could accept my fate, but Chi Cheng was innocent. I brought him to this world. But I can only watch him leave. Maybe my experience in this life is very gentle and my attitude is quite peaceful. When the negative emotions flow in overnight and merge with my emotional system, they instantly It ruined me. I do n’t know how to face Chi Cheng in the future, nor do I know how to face you, so I want to go to a place where you are not in, and wait until you can calmly accept all this. But ... ... "

Her voice choked slightly: "I didn't expect this to happen. Lu Jingyan is sorry, if I didn't go, all this wouldn't happen, and you wouldn't be hurt, I'm really sorry."

Lu Jingyan's eyes were surging, watching her moist eyelashes and apologetic expression, her body became more and more tense. He locked her with his eyes and whispered, "Do you think you are a saint? In this world, who has witnessed the death of a loved one can be safely treated, and who has experienced such things will not sink. How can I Deprive you of your right to grief? If it were not for my role as Chairman of Osis, you would not have been wronged in this way. "

He said, his lips became paler: "But it doesn't mean that you are not wrong. When you go out, you don't even turn on your mobile phone ..."

"It won't be allowed in the future, do you hear me?"

His dumb voice was exhausted and careless, and Chi Ying's eyes were moist, and he nodded earnestly.

After a moment of silence, Lu Jingyan asked dumbly and nervously: "So, will you break up with me?"

These two words sounded particularly harsh, Chi Ying ’s heart tightened, and the sour tide was swallowing her up. She quickly said, “I do n’t want to break up with you. I ’m also a boyfriend in real estate, I just do n’t want you to roll Into danger. "

Speaking of half, Chi Ying suddenly stopped and her lips opened slightly. She didn't ask the question, so what about him, remembering everything, would she accept her bad past and forgive her for the mistakes of the previous life.

She blinked nervously, and her long eyelashes crossed thrilling arcs in the air.

Lu Jingyan looked at her silently, and the turbulent emotion in his eyes was deep and warm. He gazed at her for a few seconds, her throat twitched, and then lowered her head to pinch her lips.

Chi Ying closed her eyes tremblingly and raised her head to meet him.

Lu Jingyan's kiss still trembled her, trembling all over the body for a while. It turned out that she was not so resistant and even more and more addicted. Between the entanglement of her lips, her legs were soft, and the emptiness spread over the sky. Once her knees were flexed, he was taken into her arms.