166

Light and shadow intersect in the clubhouse. Lu Jingyan crossed his legs and sat quietly in the corner, staring at Chi Ying in the crowd.

Her skin is white and her body is beautiful. After careful dressing, her beauty becomes more and more prominent, and she is particularly striking.

There are many crew members, and the game that can mobilize everyone is not good. Jiang Lang organized everyone to kill a few werewolves, and then began a serious adventure.

The club is equipped with relevant cards, most of which are more explicit. Because Lu Jingyan was present, they didn't play too much.

Jiang Lang raised an eyebrow and said, "You can play, and give away all the inappropriate cards."

He didn't tell others to pick, he selected one by one.

What happened at the beginning of the night, and the second opposite **** kiss from the right, he all left aside.

The truthfulness adventure is exciting, so everyone is a little disappointed.

But after so long tired, it's rare to relax once, this opportunity is hard to come by. They did not complain, and after a moment of mourning, they regained their vitality.

Many people in the cast are from the acting department and sing well. Therefore, the form of improvisation was determined as the lyrics Solitaire, starting from the first person leaning on the door.

Solitaire went well, soon after completing a lap, and started the second round.

No one remained unconnected until an actor sang affectionately: "The world is big, why do we meet. Is it fate, is it God's will." [1]

Yin Anlan froze for a moment, and immediately began to "Song of Nervous Diseases": "Oh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..." [2]

The next turn is Chi Ying, Chi Ying: "..."

Yin Anlan's vocal tone was a bit magical. Everyone laughed while holding their stomachs together, and the facial features were wrinkled together.

Chi Ying also wanted to laugh, but her mind went blank, not to mention that the Chinese character of hA is only Ha Ha.

Yin Anlan patted her legs proudly, urging: "Sing fast and sing ~~"

Chi Ying lingered for a long time and squeezed out a sentence: "Hello?"

Everyone cheated: "No! Oh, Chinese! ~~"

Today, their impression of Chi Ying has changed. Even if she is new, her acting skills and resources are so enviable that everyone doesn't hate her.

She was beautiful and pure, gentle and gentle. When she was playing Werewolf, she also showed Yu Xue's cleverness.

Even if the punishment is not heavy and the problem is not explicit, they are also looking forward to interacting with Chi Ying. After all, most of the contacts with her during weekdays are only when filming.

In expectant eyes, Chi Ying smiled helplessly: "Well, I accept punishment."

After a while of coaxing, Jiang Lang laughed, "Truth or adventure?"