136

As usual, Jiang Chong, who was on time to work on time, faintly felt that something was not right from the moment he stepped into the president's office.

If he is not mistaken, the corners of Mr. Lu's lips are rising slightly at this moment, and a deep tenderness is unexpectedly revealed in the deep eyes.

The light of the early autumn morning was faint, and through the huge transparent floor-to-ceiling windows, the outline of Lu Jingyan and Qingjun was weakened, which weakened his fiercely aggressive field.

Jiang Chong's eyes widened in confusion and shock. What happened to Lu today?

He blinked hard, and the situation in his sight remained unchanged.

Jiang Chong seems to have forgotten that Lu, who was always tight with a cold face.

He also didn't realize that Lu Jingyan's dark circles had become a little deeper without knowing it.

For a moment, Jiang Chong summarized it as "the sour smell of love".

I'm afraid he can't think of it in the next life. Overnight Lu actually mentioned a four-year-old son.

"early."

Lu Jingyan did not know that Jiang Chong had carried out a series of inner activities on his expression, and he asked him a good question.

There was still an uncontrollable joy and pride in his tone, and his ending rose slightly.

Jiang Chongne said, "... early."

Lu Jingyan slowly looked up from the document and asked, "What weather is National Day?"

Jiang Chong had just watched the weather forecast before leaving this morning and blurted out: "Sunny day."

"Are there any recommendations?"

Jiang Chong was surprised, "Mr. Lu is going to travel--"

He was annoyed as soon as he said it.

Why couldn't Mr. Lu travel? Who said that the president will have to work overtime for dedication? Not a little private life yet! At first glance it was a date with Miss Chi!

Lu Jing said nothing, Jiang Chong said in an unspeakable tone: "I'll check."

He took out his mobile phone with interest, went to Zhihu and searched for "the best place for couples to travel together in China", and then read out the list of attractions like a voice broadcast.

Lu Jingyan raised his eyebrows and condensed, "These are not appropriate."

Chi Cheng is only four years old, and he can't be thought badly by Qing Qing, my adult at an early age.

Jiang Chongwen's words were frustrated. No matter what he thought about, Mr. Lu and Mrs. Chi went hand in hand to the holy land of love during the crowded National Day holiday.

His thoughts were blocked, and he was having a hard time, then he heard Lu Jingyan said, "Choose some scenic spots or playgrounds, and book as much as possible."