178

After Lu Jingyan answered the phone call, he had no time to put on his jacket and hurried to the door.

Jiang Chong murmured, closed the file without hesitation, and stood up to follow: "Mr. Lu, where are you going ..."

He mutely said, "Go find her."

Lu Jingyan went to Chengxi Villa.

Jing Zheng waited for him at the door, frowning lightly, and said solemnly: "I got up in the morning and thought that Chi Ying was sleeping and never called her. It wasn't until ten o'clock that I found her away. It has been a while since she left. . "

Lu Jingyan's pupils became cold.

She knew that as long as he was there, she couldn't leave. That's why I said I want to go home and come back here. Is this her planned departure?

It was his negligence that did not let Jing Zheng look at her.

Jing Zheng saw that Lu Jingyan's face became pale and couldn't help comforting him: "Maybe it's just something going out, don't worry."

"Can I enter her room?"

In special circumstances, Jing Zheng promised without considering: "Yes."

The bedroom was clean and tidy, lingering with a slight fragrance.

Lu Jingyan went to the bed and searched subconsciously. I saw three sticky notes stacked neatly under the pillow.

"Mom, don't worry, I will take care of myself."

"Don't look for me, I will come back as soon as possible. It just takes a little time, please forgive me?"

"Listen to Dad and protect yourself."

Her handwriting was beautiful, but her strength was not very heavy, and her pen tip trembled slightly.

He seemed to see her sitting at the desk with a weak back. With a white hand holding a pen, write these words.

Only the words written to Jingzheng have titles attached.

When Lu Jingyan returned to the car, he held the note tightly in his hand, his phalanx was slightly pale.

Jiang Chong consciously realized what was happening, and asked carefully: "Continue to find her?"

Lu Jingyan did not hesitate: "Find it."

He knew she was not willful, she said she would come back, and she would really come back. But how could he rest assured that she was alone?

Lu Jingyan took out the notebook and opened the anchor icon with his fingers stiff.

Even if he pulls black, he is good, even if offline.

But unexpectedly, she shut down.

Lu Jingyan frowned, and urgently informed Longyang of his personal detective.

"... don't disturb her if you find it, just make sure she's safe."

"Lin Yousheng's investigation, please continue."