172

"Jing Jinnian?" Chi Ying frowned. "Jing Ning Ning, I'm willing to believe you, I hope you tell me everything you know."

"Do you believe me?" Jiang Ningjing was a little surprised, and she calmed down a moment later, "but why should I tell you? How precious is the news in the entertainment industry, you won't know."

Chi Ying said, "If you tell me, maybe I can find evidence so Qi Yuan no longer doubts you."

Jiang Ningmeng said, "I said that I didn't record and the place where they spoke was not monitored. How could you find evidence?"

"Anyway, all the effects of this incident on me have passed. Now that you have chosen to continue to carry on, and choose to be misunderstood by Qi Yuan, don't shirk responsibility on me and stop vilifying me."

After speaking, Chi Ying turned and left.

Jiang Ningmen clenched his fists and couldn't help but shout her: "Wait--"

Chi Ying paused: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Ningjing took a deep breath and said, "I went to the toilet on the right side of the east side of the studio before I came to the class. I hid in the compartment and heard Jing Jinnian and her assistant say that Geng Shiyan was crazy in the morning, and it is estimated that it will not be adjusted at half past Status. Soon there will be an intimate play between you and Qi Yuan. With the opportunity of Geng Shi 耿 ng, you can black you. Even if you are washed white later, you can also black to Geng Shi 潼. In short, if the second woman and the third woman are hacked, She can occupy all the popularity of "Sting Yourself". I also heard them plan to release the video the next morning, so that you will be blocked on the set. "

Chi Ying froze and said, "Thank you."

"So you texted me early in the morning and asked me to borrow the season tour and Lin to send, is it planned?"

Jiang Ningjing's face turned white for a moment. She pointed at Chi Ying angrily, her hands shaking a little: "What do you mean, Chi Ying? I told you everything you wanted to know. Do you want to kick your nose on your face?"

"There are two things, can you not confuse them?" Chi Ying looked at her calmly. "You are willing to tell me this. I sincerely thank you and will do my best to investigate the truth of the matter. If What you said is true. I will help you to be innocent in front of Qi Yuan. But you usually attend more than one bodyguard around the event. When shooting "Green Sun", you did not even bring a bodyguard. I feel bad for you, and I am afraid to affect you, so I gave you the contact information of Master Ji. Later, Master Ji told me that you only attended a concert that day, and it was not your home field, it was just for fun. In this case The probability of fans being blocked is far lower than usual. If you have never brought a bodyguard, why did you call out all the season tourers and Lin Sui at the same time? In this matter, you dare to say that you have a clear conscience, who is on the nose? face."

"Yes, I want you to be surrounded by fans of Qi Yuan, and want to drown you with blood and rain on the Internet. Because I'm jealous that you are so close to Qi Yuan, what those fans call you is not just their true feelings It is also my inner thought. I want to scold you like them, but I am a public figure and a friend of yours. I must speak carefully and never have a chance to express it. "Jiang Ningjing said," Now you know, I never A kind person. But I said, as long as we become strangers in the future, I will never bother you again. "