173

"What you call a king in the media world seems to have said just a few minutes ago that you are nothing to European time." Chi Ying said, "Jing Jinnian, are you too confident?"

Chi Ying said Lu Jingyan's words very slowly, and Jing Jinnian felt a little annoyed: "When you first came to Europe, you probably didn't know Mr. Lu well. He might be cold, but he was still a businessman. Of course, what a business man wants is interest. How could it be a sage standing in the moral highlands. Sister, do you know how many times my pay is yours? "

Jing Jinnian compares a gesture: "Do you think Mr. Lu will lose his fingers? He is just trying to coax you on your first love, you just listen to it, don't take it seriously."

"Why don't I take it seriously." Chi Ying said with a finger to the camera, "I'm still waiting for your apology tomorrow. As for anyone to help you calm down the storm, it has nothing to do with me."

"I'm expressing this meaning. You have a good understanding ability." Jing Jinnian smiled slowly, "I declare that I will definitely come out, I'm not a person who is indifferent."

With that said, she stretched out her hand, ready to pat Chi Ying's shoulder.

Chi Ying ducked sideways, and her eyes stayed on Jing Jinnian's lost hand: "I'll wait and see."

"You don't have to talk to me in this tone." Jing Jin young laughed. "One day you will understand me, maybe you will follow the same path as me. At that time, you may thank me for giving Enlightenment in your life. "

Chi Ying looked at Jing Jinnian's collar: "What road, seduce?"

Jing Jinnian hugged his chest and said slowly: "Everything is necessary for each other, don't you say it's ugly?"

"The two love each other ..." Chi Ying repeated these four words, with a deliberate tone, "I think you need to learn how to toast first."

Jing Jinnian was displeased when he heard the words, frowning lightly, and his voice was a bit firmer: "The most indispensable thing in this world is the method, do you mean it?"

Jing Jinnian and Chi Ying returned to the set one after another, and everyone looked at them.

"It's worth going through the storm. Sister Jin Nian looks pretty calm."

"Pretend, they have torn a **** wind in the toilet."

"Whoever you call her Jin Nian, who I will break with."

"Hey, Su Su, don't you feel sad ... or do you also jealousy Jing Jinnian's online?"

"Of course I want to, but I have to discuss with the agent. Jing Jinnian is an European artist after all. I dare not offend without permission."

"But I think that President Lu has spoken ruthlessly. The status of a sister of Jin Jin Nian Oushi is at stake, and you don't have to worry about it."

"Maybe Lu just wants to establish prestige in front of us, and he won't really treat Jing Jinnian. After all, Jing Jinnian is the one who holds it up in Europe. After all, you are the boss. Will you bury it yourself?

Jiang Lang frowned, and raised his eyes when he heard the argument getting louder and louder.

Seeing the return of Chi Ying and Jing Jinnian, he knocked on the script with his knuckles: "Be prepared, the shooting will continue one minute later."