156

Ginger Ning Ning and Chi Ying completely choked.

At the same time, everyone screamed and looked at them.

"It seems that our first prize winner is the audience of the infield." The host fully instigated emotions, "Below we have invited her to our stage-Qi Yuan personally gave her a Waiting for a gift-- "

In the gorgeous sea of ​​lights, Chi Ying looked up.

A staff member in a gown was approaching her seat from the stage.

She was anxious, and hurriedly pulled Jiang Ningmen to her seat: "Nanjing, change your seat!"

Jiang Ningjing was completely stupid. She nodded, just got up, then shook her head: "No, no ..."

Jiang Ningmen pulled his hand back hard, and Chi Ying turned back.

Chi Ying was crying anxiously: "Don't you always like Qi Yuan? The staff is coming, change it quickly."

Jiang Ningmen with red ears and the equator: "You don't know! I turned up tonight for the reason of being sick! I watched this concert secretly! If they were found by the director and agent, they would scold me!"

"You still care so much at this time! If you like him, you can go! Isn't it for Qi Yuan that you entered the entertainment circle!"

"The agent won't allow me to come to the concert, let alone let me make such a big storm-hey, this time really not work!"

At this time, Chi Ying's face was projected on the large screen on the side of the stage. After replying, she changed into a refreshing dress, her long black hair dangled from her shoulders, her arms and legs white and slender. The auditorium was dimly lit, but she did not hide her beauty.

But Chi Ying was still pushing against Jiang Ningmen.

Jiang Ningjing eagerly said: "You don't care about me, you can't go to draw the prize, isn't this not for Qi Yuan's face ?!"

The voice dropped, and the staff member walked to Chi Ying step by step: "This lady, please come to the stage with me."

"Thank you, but this position is actually my friend's, she-"

Chi Ying tried to raise the volume, but her voice quickly drowned in the shouts of fans.

Chi Ying reluctantly, finally gave Jiang Ningmen a glance, and then followed.

The infield is not far from the stage, but the envious eyes of fans along the way seemed to want to see her through.

The host saw Chi Ying, her eyes lit up, and said with a smile, "Our staff has brought the lucky audience to the stage-"

Qi Yuan raised an eyebrow and closed Mai: "It turned out to be you."

Chi Ying ’s lips moved slightly: “Actually, my friend bought this ticket—”

Qi Yuan whispered: "Everyone is up, give me face."

Then, Chi Ying appeared clearly on the big screen, standing side by side with Qi Yuan.