176

Chi Ying fell asleep for three days and three nights.

In these three days, "Green Sun" premiered and "Assassination" killed the youth.

The whole world was full of flowers and flowers, but she was not crowned.

Chi Ying was lying on the cold bed and had a long dream.

That was her memory of the past.

Cold and unfamiliar, but for a long time.

...

In the early summer of the age of eight, the breeze crowed and the camphor beside the street flourished.

She was wearing a white floral dress, carrying a less heavy school bag, humming her song gently, and was on her way home from school.

Everything seemed sparse and usual until it passed a fork.

Suddenly there were several grown-ups in the alley, fierce-faced, and frankly took her away.

She's just a cowardly little girl. Compared with them, she has great strength and has no room to resist.

Soon, they clipped her hands behind her back and stuffed her mouth with a drug-soaked towel.

She struggled whimpering, with intermittent tears in her red eyes.

At that time, he was only a sixteen-year-old boy, with a straight and straight face and thin lips.

It looks cold and cold, but the fists and legs are sharp.

The adults who kidnapped her were much stronger than him, but he rescued her unharmed and kept him tightly behind him.

The smell of the teenager was so refreshing and good that she couldn't help crying, her worries and emotions spread in her heart.

The other day brought a sharp weapon and the teenager was injured. He managed to stop them, and frowned to let her go.

She nodded with tears, ran home in a panic, her heart beating, and she could not calm for a long time.

Later, those adults never stopped her again.

She walked that road again and again, remembering the thrilling scene that day, and the cold face of the teenager.

She was so young, where did she know what love was, but she had the girl's initial shyness and ignorance.

The teenager lives in the same neighborhood as her and is close to her. From the yard, the corner not far ahead is his home.

The family's anonymity of her eventually affected her psychology.

Perceiving her delicate mind, she summoned the courage to say thank you to him, and never had the courage to approach.

She had to hide behind a creeper-covered wall and watch him secretly.

Seeing him wearing a blue high school uniform next door, and a clean white shirt without any folds.