145

Chi Ying looked at Lu Jingyan with tears and smirk. His ironed shirt and trousers had been messed up by Chi Cheng's body. But he was not stubborn, with a smile at his eyes and a soft outline.

Did she go to the wrong set today?

Chi Cheng was in a sigh of relief, and waved his hand: "Although I didn't understand it well, I didn't leave me. What do you want, as long as I have it, just take it. Don't take me and my mother apart On, you have to remember that my mother and I are a loving family and will never be separated for life. "

Chi Ying heard it for a while, but she searched a memory, and she seemed to have never said something similar to Chi Cheng, so she asked, "Where did you learn from?"

Chi Cheng scratched his head: "I forgot, maybe it was on TV."

After hearing the words, Lu Jingyan looked over at her. Although with a ruthless review, Chi Ying was not guilty of heart. Anyway, it was not her program, so she smiled generously.

When Chi Cheng got out of the car, the battle was like being held by Chi Ying when he arrived at the island and got off the helicopter. There were many well-dressed and trained adults greeted him. Bowing, saluting, shouting little master.

Chi Cheng was flattered.

Fortunately, the adults who gave him a sense of restraint did not follow suit, and did not affect his half-day tour of his dad's mansion.

The large villa was spacious and clean, without anyone else, looking empty.

With the original intention of tourism and the interest of visiting the museum, Chi Cheng pulled Jingyan and Chi Ying through the villa of the castle, and most of the afternoon had passed.

Every place here is carefully carved to show the taste of the owner.

After returning to the living room, Chi Cheng said mysteriously, "Dad, I have a whisper to tell you."

Then he winked at his mother.

Chi Ying was interested, her eyebrows were raised, "Okay, I'll retreat."

In the different eyes of her father and son, she went to the balcony to see the scenery.

Chi Cheng looked at the back of Chi Ying's waist and swaying skirt, and sighed, "Mom is really beautiful."

Lu Jingyan glanced at him.

Then, Chi Cheng politely pulled Jingyan deep into the corridor, his eyebrows frowned slightly, and said solemnly: "Dad, I just want you not to bully your mother, not to let you take your mother away, and you should pay attention later ... "

Lu Jingyan sank, rubbing his hair vigorously and whispering, "Do you know what you are talking about?"

How can Chi Cheng know that no one in this world has ever dared to speak to Jingyan who landed in this tone, but rather arrogant and proud. He landed on Jing Yan's shoulder with a small amount of energy, and his expression was fierce: "Dad, let me pay attention."

Lu Jingyan raised an eyebrow: "You said, how do you pay attention?"

"In the past, my mother only held me alone, and kissed me alone. My mother said that kiss and hug is a symbol of love, and you can't just hug someone with you." Chi Cheng put up an index finger, analyzed and taught, "So You ca n't always hug my mother. Considering that you are good to me and to my mother, I allow you to hug her twice a week, but only once. "