198-199

C-198

Yin Yirou looked slightly faint: "It turns out that the wine can expire? I thought it could be brewed forever."

Jing Jinnian's eyes were calm, and he whispered, "It's a good time to drink, but it's not old Chentan wine."

Her fan is still a little girl and she has never seen anything. If she were replaced by her, she would never say it. Yin Anlan was not too drunk. Even if he passed out, no one would think of the bottle of wine. When the medicine passed, he would naturally wake up.

Yin Yirou rolled her eyes when she heard the words, and didn't want to talk back. Now Jin Jinnian's reputation is not good. Anyone who touches it must be black. She doesn't want to go to this muddy water. The reason why she sat with Jing Jinnian was that she really wanted to please her, but now it is just a coincidence.

Yin Yirou's cp helped her answer, and her voice was puzzled: "But isn't this bottle of vintage champagne? It should last a long time."

The waiter tried to calm himself down: "It's like this. Some customers have opened this bottle of champagne before. I don't remember the exact time, but it should have passed a long time, so it is not convenient for you to drink."

Yin Yirou cp was not intended to find fault, but she was simply curious, so she asked questions. After listening to the waiter's remarks, there was not much worry, and he smiled and said, "That's it."

Stars are most taboo, if people do not take the high and cold line, the people will be more grounded.

The waiter Komatsu breathed a sigh of relief and quickly smiled back.

Chi Ying's gaze settled on the bottle for a long time, and the waiter's panic made her doubtful: "Why do you keep a bottle of wine in a locker?"

The waiter argued: "This locker is useless. We don't put anything in it. A child hid it here naughtily. I wanted to take it away, but I will forget it for a while."

Her colleagues thought to themselves that this locker was by no means a decoration, they had never seen the bottle of wine. Is their memory disordered, or is there a problem with their eyes?

Yin Anlan took advantage of the waiter's answer to reach out to grab the bottle, and said three words milk and ferociously: "Give me back ..."

He was like a child who had been robbed of a toy, and his face was innocent.

The waiter immediately stunned God, thinking that this wine must not be given to him, and he could not help but increase the strength of holding the bottle.

When they scrambled, the bottles fell to the ground, making a crisp sound, champagne splashed, and glass fragments fell to the ground.

Yin Anlan suddenly froze and blinked innocently.

"Alan! Let's go back and rest!" Assistant Yin Anlan rushed over and pulled him back to his seat. He said in his heart that he was usually allowed to exercise, and his hands were really big!

The waiter hurriedly apologized: "Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean it!"

The assistant settled Yin Anlan in a hurry, and then returned sideways: "It's us who should apologize, I'm really sorry!"