151

Chi Ying thought that if she was the original body, she should hug Lu Jingyan and cry unscrupulously at this moment. After all, that hot emotion penetrated all her youth. Thinking so, the sourness of her eyes appeared. Those memories are so far away, but she felt a little bit empathetic. It seemed like it was part of her emotional system, and it seemed not.

Lu Jingyan's facial features are still handsome when viewed from a close distance. His thin lips are terribly sexy, his skin is white, and there are no flaws. He was so tall, he kissed down, with an irresistible overbearing. Prying open her crystal teeth, she drove straight in, as if robbing the thin air between the soft lips and tongue.

Chi Ying shuddered slightly, and the numbness felt densely throughout her body, and her breathing began to be disturbed. But still couldn't ignore the anxiety of the heart, a trace of pain, as if avoiding something. She tried to hold back the strangeness and responded to him seriously.

Chi Ying tightly grasped the corner of Lu Jingyan's shirt, her fiber hand was weak and boneless.

Lu Jingyan looked into her blurred eyes, and groaned from her throat. Without giving her a chance to breathe, the kiss was overbearing and warm.

When Chi Ying walked home, her footsteps were still a bit weak, and her watering can was heavier than usual. Her cheeks were flushed and her soft lips were cherry-red.

Chi Ying subconsciously touched the corners of her lips with her hands, warming herself, like another generation.

She returned home and found that the house was quiet. I moved a lot of things to Lu Zhai this week, and it seemed a bit empty.

Only Chi Yu sat on the sofa in the living room. His body leaned forward slightly, his forearms rested on his thighs, and his hands fell naturally. Head down, unable to see the expression, but the air pressure around him was low.

After a while, he realized afterwards that Chi Ying had returned home, and cast her gaze at her, with complex emotions in her eyes.

Chi Ying was afraid of being seen by Chiyu. She slightly tilted her head and asked in a low voice, "Brother, dad?"

Chi Yu's voice was a little dumb: "There is still a dinner in City F for him to attend at night. I just left."

Chi Yingwei: "Let's go so soon?" Chi Yanqing and Chiyu traveled back and forth between the cities, as if she went to school from home so naturally.

"Dad and mom had a big fight, and originally had something to tell you, but when you went out, I saw you and Lu Jingyan ..." Chi Yu pressed her lower lip, don't look away, and coughed unnaturally. Just said nothing and left. "

Chi Ying's brain crashed for a moment: "... Oh." It's so embarrassing, I want to find a seam to drill in.

When Chi Yu saw her there, he slightly hooked up, "You come."

Chi Ying Yuguang glanced at Chi Yu, and there was not much joy in his complexion. But no matter how severe he was in front of her, his words were tender.

Chi Ying was not afraid of him, but felt embarrassed and slowly moved to Chi Yu.

Chi Yu paused before speaking, as if it took a lot of courage: "You and Lu Jingyan are together, I have no objection."