187

"They said that your clavicle is good-looking." Chi Ying said, buckling the collar of Lu Jingyan's shirt by the way. There were many rivals outside, and he couldn't be taken advantage of casually. The buttons were fastened, and his abstinence temperament was stronger than usual, forming a sharp contrast with last night. Chi Ying smiled sweetly, and touched the man's waist again. The abdominal muscles felt very good and her strength was strong. She liked it very much.

Lu Jingyan enjoyed the possessiveness of the little woman, her eyes narrowed comfortably, and she stretched her neckline.

Really pleasing. Chi Ying asked with a smile: "Is it tight?

"Well, why not release one?"

"If it's tight, change another one." Chi Ying said politely, and then returned to the closet.

"... come back." Lu Jingyan laughed, stretched out her arms, and circled her easily.

A parting hug.

Chi Ying stomped and kissed the man's jaw: "If they are violent, you will call the police."

Lu Jingyan: "... Um."

After sending away Lu Jingyan, Chi Ying felt a little lonely. After yesterday's meeting, the world was full of noise, but her family was quiet. Except that Jing Zheng and Chi Yu contacted her, her father and grandpa didn't make any noise.

Chi Heming is old, his body is no longer healthy, his thinking is no longer clear, and his hindsight is nothing. But Chi Yanqing, as her father, was indifferent to her marriage. what's going on? Thanks to her, she gave Chi Yanqing enough trust after returning to this world, thinking that he was busy at work, so he didn't go home often, and even distressed him.

Lu Jingyan said that Jing Zheng had a twin sister, Jing Lan, who was also a declining nobleman. No one mentioned it with her, and she never thought about it. The pharmaceutical company of the last century has hardly appeared in the memory of this generation. Even if you have heard of the name of the company, it is hard to think of it as the family business of Jingshi.

In this family, she was silent for too long and could no longer remain silent.

Chi Ying called Chi Yanqing, but did not expect Chi Yanqing to shut down. Call again after some time, and still do.

... how is it the same as Lu Jingyan?

Soon after the departure time, Chi Ying will head to a meeting in this city. There were a total of seven or eight meetings, including those in which she was absent, and more than half of them have now ended.

The smooth body of the lengthened Lincoln stopped in front of Lu Zhai in a high-profile manner, Zhuo Tang said with joy: "No more worrying, comfortable!"

The house near Lu Zhai is heavily guarded, but every time the cat enters the fork, they should still pay attention to whether there are paparazzi around them.

Zhai Haoyu nodded in approval.

Chi Ying came out of the villa and beckoned with them from afar. Her long hair slightly moved and her figure was moving. She was about to merge into the scenery of falling cherry blossoms.

Zhuo Tang watched, and when Chi Ying approached, he held her hand: "Chi Ying, you are a little different today."

Chi Ying: "Huh?"