174

"I'm afraid not." Sister Zhang sighed and reminded her, "... the media has reported that you have just suffered a leg injury and need to rest. In addition, there are no other major obstacles."

Jing Jinnian's tone was unpleasant: "Who is so informed?"

"I don't know. But after all you are a filmmaker, the media will definitely catch the wind."

"Oh." Jing Jinnian paused, then said slowly, "That's not going to happen."

Sister Zhang said: "If Chi Ying broke the news first, she is likely to exaggerate, which is bad for you."

"Watch it change." Jing Jinnian looked faint, "I grew up all the way, how much Eurotime invested, it is unreasonable to say it. Lu always ignores my reputation for a little star? I don't believe it. No matter how indifferent you are, you may not have the patience to let this huge sum go to waste. What's more, Lu Jingyan will hold me to this day, and I believe that there is affection. "

"Let's talk." Sister Zhang sighed again. "Eat breakfast first, it's the first to heal the wounds."

Assistant Yunyun also nodded and took millet porridge and spoon from Sister Zhang.

Jing Jinnian looked at her shaking hand and frowned: "I'll do it myself."

"Sister Jinnian ..."

"I hurt my hand, not my leg. What happened to you, it just broke down."

What else did Yun Yun want to say? Jing Jinnian waved her hand and motioned for her snoring. Then drank the porridge silently, dull.

She really relied on her position in Eurotime Entertainment, thinking that the company would help her settle everything, so she had the courage to do these things. She has also been very lucky and has never shown signs of exposure. Today, Lu Jingyan's attitude makes her lack of heart.

While drinking soy milk, Sister Zhang was watching the news on Weibo. Suddenly, she brushed out a Weibo post.

The phone suddenly fell to the ground and the screen cracked.

Yun Yun turned her head and asked nervously, "What happened to sister Zhang?"

Jing Jinnian also raised his eyebrows.

"The company official Wei publicly disclosed your black Chi Ying, and said that you would not be able to continue shooting" Stabbing Yourself "because of a leg injury. In addition ..." Sister Zhang's face was very ugly, "Your signing level is also from S The grade was reduced to B, and it can be said that Mr. Lu did not give you the slightest affection. "

With a snap, the plastic bowl containing millet porridge spilled to the ground.

==

As soon as the news came out, Jing Jinnian's fans' condemnation of Oshi became more and more: "All of Jin Nian's car accidents. As a brokerage company, you not only do not sympathize with sympathy, but also announce these news. Is there any humanity ?!"

"No one of you thinks, when Ou Shi stated on the side the reason why Jin Jinnian was drunk in the middle of the night? [Dog head]"

"If that's the case, Eurotime Entertainment is the creator of Jinnian's car accident. Come out and apologize. Thank you. [Smile]"