190

Father Lu also stunned: "What's your mother's last name?"

Chi Cheng nodded, his eyes were large, his eyelashes were dark, his face was fair and delicate, and he looked cute and cute.

Mr. Lu liked it more and more, and he couldn't get angry. He asked peacefully, "Why don't you and your father's last name?"

Chi Cheng said, "Maybe because I knew my father when I knew my father."

After speaking, he suddenly realized something, pursing his lips and thinking.

Should the parents' conflicts be a secret, should they be told?

I remember Jiang Chong said that they are his family and they look a bit like their father, but they are still very strange.

As a result, Chi Cheng's glances secretly glanced at Jiang Chong.

Jiang Chong's face was serious and his posture was more serious than in front of Lu Jingyan.

At this point, his face was slightly heavy, and his eyes were somewhat suggestive.

Chi Cheng rushed to Jiang Chong and blinked, indicating that he did not understand his hint ...

Mr. Lu remained calm, his palms covered with thin cocoons touching his soft hair: "When did you meet your father?"

Chi Cheng saw Father Lu and his uncle, talked about this topic, and was a little excited. The end of his speech inadvertently rose: "When I was celebrating my birthday."

His face was filled with happiness, and he almost said that Lu Jingyan was stepping on the colorful clouds to pick him up on a helicopter.

Jiang Chong's throat moved and moved, looking worried.

In order to take responsibility for Chi Cheng's birth, Lu Jingyan did not confess with his family that he and Chi Ying had been separated for five years. Because the decision-making time is a bit late, it is too late to say hello to Chi Cheng.

Little Master really can't bear it.

Jiang Chong is thinking about how to interrupt their communication. If he pretends to be ill, I'm afraid he can't communicate with Chi Cheng. If there is an excuse to go back to kindergarten, it would be bad for them to keep up.

And Father Lu is here. Even in his old age, he is still very angry. If he hurriedly interrupted, it would easily make him suspicious.

Jiang Chong watched for a long time and couldn't find the opportunity to interject, so he continued to make a crazy eye hint to Chi Cheng.

Mr. Lu had a general guess, and his tone was more serious than just now: "Dad was not around you when you were a kid?"

Chi Cheng's head crooked, and suddenly he realized that Shang Jiang Chong's eyes were full of "Don't pit father".

The grandfather in front of him should be an elder than Lu Jingyan's father. Even if he was gloating in the morning, he was standing on a boat with Lu Jingyan at a critical time.

Chi Cheng replaced her with a distressed expression in a blink of an eye, and said pitifully, "Because my dad is very busy and hard, I don't go home often."