138

In fact, Chi Cheng's birthday surprise was far more than a sudden pop-up father, a helicopter full of stickers, an unexpected flight, and a non-crowded beach trip ...

Soon after, a coastal amusement park appeared in Chi Cheng's sight, with luxurious cartoon facilities spreading all over.

The audience of this amusement park is biased towards children. The project is not exciting, but it is very famous. In particular, it was built half on the beach and half in the sea. There are not only conventional amusement equipment, but also some water sports items.

On weekdays, there are often crowds here and there, and the children's laughter sounds loud.

It is said that on the weekends, even if lined up all day, only one or two items can be lined up. Not to mention that in such a national outbreak, a swarm of swarms rushed to the islands for National Day holidays.

But at this moment, the amusement park is empty, and only a few staff members perform their duties in their posts.

Chi Cheng naturally did not expect that his local tyrant father had reserved the field. With his big round eyes, he always felt that there was something wrong.

There are no tourists and no other children, which seems a bit deserted.

But Chi Cheng didn't particularly care, because his parents were with him.

Chi Ying caught Chi Cheng's loss for a moment, and she was slightly lost. She chose the path of acting and destined that Chi Cheng could not have a childhood like other children.

Imperceptibly, Chi Ying swept over the man with his light. He is strong enough, both financially and influentially. Maybe now, the influence of her entering the circle on her destiny is not as great as when she wore the book.

But she still has some obsessions. On the one hand, because of her love, she could not let go, on the other hand, while Lu Jingyan was so strong that she could not help but want to rely on her, she still had not forgotten the lesson born from grief and death and ease.

With a hint of guilt, Chi Ying held Chi Cheng's hand tightly.

Chi Cheng turned to the left and asked Chi Ying: "Mom, will you play with me?"

"Okay."

Chi Cheng immediately posed a bright smile to her mother, exposing two rows of white and neat baby teeth.

Chi Cheng turned to the right and asked Lu Jingyan, "Dad, are you coming?"

Chi Ying looked in unison.

I saw the man was tall and erect, ironing his shirt, his temperament was expensive. No matter how it looks, it seems incompatible with the cartoon scene in front of me.

Chi Ying said, "Dad may not be suitable for playing with this, Mom will accompany you."

Chi Cheng nodded as if he didn't understand.

Lu Jingyan didn't speak, as if it was the tacit consent of Chi Ying, Chi Ying took Chi Cheng to the locker room to change her swimsuit.

Chi Cheng let go of Dad's hand, but still nostalgically turned back three times.

Lu Jingyan's throat knot slipped and whispered, "Come on."