158

Lu Jingyan was just helping her get rid of the horns, a sparse and ordinary movement, but it showed the gentleness that can't be ignored.

Chi Ying looked at him intently, his voice softly: "Except for the half month when I went to Z City, I slept with Chengcheng every day. Suddenly, I was a little accustomed."

"Well, hold it."

Lu Jingyan didn't know where to take a pillow and put it in her arms.

"You just sent me that way." Chi Ying lowered her eyes, hugged the soft doll, and smiled helplessly.

Lu Jingyan's eyebrows were gentle, he leaned down, bowed his head and kissed the corners of her lips, with a minty fragrance.

Chi Ying wrapped her quilt tightly and bent her lips: "Why haven't you slept yet, have you been busy lately?"

Lu Jingyan's eyes squinted with a smile: "You go to bed first, and I'll be busy for a while."

Chi Ying was slightly lost. She rarely saw such a smile on his face, with the confidence that was inevitable. Seems to belong to the business king alone.

She was also happy and shook Lu Jingyan's hand, her eyes were gentle and pure: "You rest early, good night."

"good night."

Chi Ying soon fell asleep. She didn't know how long the light was on, and how long Lu Jingyan worked.

At night, she subconsciously fished for the people around her. What was touched was no longer a fleshy lump, but a man's thin, strong waist.

Very powerful and reassuring.

...

The next day is Saturday, and the crew will not be on holiday. But Chi Ying only needs to make a scene in the morning, and she has no part in the afternoon.

When Chi Ying set off in the morning, Chi Cheng had not yet woken up and slept as sweet as ever.

His independence never disappoints. Let him do it, and he will do it well.

Chi Ying smiled in her eyes, kissed Chi Cheng's cheek, and then left.

Zhuo Tang, Zhai Haoyu, Ji Xun and Lin sent at the door waiting for her, still the Lincoln.

Ji Xuan is the master Ji. The bodyguard hired by Chi Yu is very tall. Lin Xun is also a member of the season tour team. He is 1.99 meters tall and has a pair of hawkish eyes.

Ji Xun and Lin Song passed Lu Jingyan's assessment in an unknown way, and also gained his trust. Chi Ying's fame hasn't reached the point of being surrounded by fans. Lu Jingyan still let them follow.

Zhuo Tang was very excited and asked about Chi Ying's concert all the way: "You are the true emperor of Koi, the concert of 40,000 people in the gym ... The first prize is one of thousands of miles. I have to suspect that Qiyuan has given it to you. "

Speaking of the concert, Chi Ying couldn't help but think of Jiang Ningmen's cold hands, and her chest was a little blocked: "That ticket was bought by my friend, and she likes Qi Yuan very much. If I don't go, maybe the person hugging Qi Yuan is her."