157

Apologize." Lu Jingyan sank in his heart, gently moving her clothes.

The heat of the body made him uncomfortable, and he restrained himself, comforting her with a dumb throat: "Where is it uncomfortable?"

"I'm okay." Chi Ying sighed sadly, turned to look away from him, and buried her face in the seat.

She thought that if she revived her life, she would become stronger and stronger, never expecting so many tears. Like a broken bead, she fell desperately, as if she wanted to cry for life's grievances.

But what's wrong with her? Obviously she agreed, and even longed for it, Lu Jingyan touched her.

But the unknown sadness and sadness is to spare no effort to stimulate her tear glands and squeeze her heart.

Chi Ying was crying more and more fiercely, she couldn't hold it. The thin shoulders kept trembling, and the fair skin was covered with red marks just tossed out.

"I won't touch you in the future, okay?" Lu Jing panicked, her heart hurt as the glass broke, her hands were shaking, her voice was low, "Don't cry, I'm sorry."

Chi Ying wiped her tears with her hands and turned around. Her cheeks were covered with tears, her eyes were slightly red and swollen, and her eyes were glowing with water. "Don't apologize, it's nothing to do with you."

Lu Jingyan asked carefully: "Are you still ... uncomfortable?"

His eyebrows were deepened, his bow tie spread out, his shirt pleated unreasonably, and there was an inexplicable embarrassment.

"Not uncomfortable." Chi Ying felt sad and hugged him forcefully. "Don't leave me alone, I didn't want you to touch me. But I'm useless, can you give me a chance, sorry Lu Jingyan ..."

...

The soft light in the bedroom and the sound of shower water from the bathroom made Chi Ying feel she had a dream. She seduced Lu Jingyan in the car, but pushed him away at the last minute.

Chi Ying endured the shame and recalled those scenes many times, but she couldn't figure out why.

Lu Jingyan washed out and saw Chi Ying pitifully guarding the door of the bathroom. He couldn't help asking: "What's wrong with you?"

Chi Ying didn't open her face, her voice was dull: "I feel sorry for you."

Lu Jingyan said softly: "It doesn't matter if I say it."

Chi Ying looked at Lu Jingyan's face with Yu Guang, and asked indefinitely, "Aren't you angry?"

"It's not the first time you've been stabbed and run." Lu Jingyan said lowly, with helpless pampering in his eyes, "What can be angry."

"I didn't do it on purpose." Chi Ying took his hand and unconsciously fiddled with his long fingers. "I don't know why, I ..."

"I have a long time in my life, I'm not in a hurry." Lu Jingyan appeased her. "Don't be upset, eh?"

Chi Ying answered in a low mood.

She didn't want to tell him that she would have similar palpitations when she kissed him, not so strong and so strong, but also anxious.