163

After the corner, the walkway was long and quiet.

The sun shining through the windows was clear and brilliant, but Lu Jingyan's back still looked cold.

Chi Ying's heart shrank slightly, catching up quickly, hugging his thin waist from behind, and holding Jiang Wanwan's clothing in one hand.

Lu Jingyan stalled, his back was obviously stiff.

The body holding him was warm and soft, but the summer shirt was so thin.

The softness of the girl's chest was tightly pressed against her back, and Lu Jingyan felt something strange. The belly was slightly tight, and there was a restrained mood floating in the eyes.

Lu Jingyan paused for a moment and gently lifted Chi Ying's hand around his waist: "You are not afraid to be seen."

Lu Jingyan's low tone was dark, and Chi Ying was distressed and subconsciously embraced him tighter.

She was buried in his expensive texture suit, breathing the clear breath of his body, her voice was muffled: "... Lu Jingyan, I'm sorry."

Lu Jingyan's throat rolled.

After a while, he turned around, clasped her back with a big palm, and drew her head to his chest: "You're not wrong, I didn't control my mood."

Chi Ying listened to his fierce heartbeat, her heart softened.

"I shouldn't bite you or say that." She raised her eyes, and touched the cold corner of her lips with her fingertips. "It doesn't hurt."

Her eyes were dark and moist, her fingers were soft and gentle.

Lu Jingyan's eyes were deep.

==

Ginger Ning Ning feels restless.

From the shooting of "Green Sun", to the concert of Qi Yuan, and the visiting class of "Stabbing Himself", she witnessed the close contact between Chi Ying and Qi Yuan again and again, and she couldn't hold down the fire of jealousy.

She couldn't help but hate every actress who worked with Qi Yuan, even if Chi Ying was her friend, no exception.

While visiting the class yesterday, Jiang Ningmen leaned on the side of the toilet cubicle, and heard Jing Jinnian talking with her assistant in a low voice.

She knew that they planned to release the misleading video this morning, pushing Chi Ying to the cusp of public opinion.

When Jiang Ningjing's brain was hot, she thought she could borrow Chi Ying's bodyguard.

Chi Ying left the team's asylum and is likely to be sieged by fans of Qiyuan crazy.

She didn't want the really black Chi Ying, but wanted to borrow Qi Yuan's mighty girlfriend Fan, to give her this tone of heart. No one is close to Qi Yuan and will not pay.

Now, Ji Xun and Lin Xun followed her silently. They are strong and loyal.

Jiang Ningjing suddenly flashed that thrilling night in her mind, thinking of the woods with a long siren siren, and thinking of Chi Ying because she could not rest assured, and pushed Master Ji's business card to her. On the day of the thunderstorm before returning, Chi Ying was trapped in heavy rain all night in order to help her retrieve the ipad left on the set.