164

After the weightlessness caught off guard, Chi Ying didn't hold back the exclaim, and subconsciously hooked Lu Jingyan's neck with his arm.

Her pajamas were knee-length, and by now the skirt had fallen to half her thighs. Lu Jingyan's palms were warm and in close contact with the skin of her legs.

Chi Ying's ears were hot: "Let it down, and Chengcheng sees what to do."

"Don't let go." Lu Jingyan's eyes narrowed, and she took a deep look. "The relaxed family atmosphere is good for him."

His eyes were so deep and so hot. When Chi Ying's face was hot, she drew back a hand and closed her breasts, covering the seductive snowy mountains.

Lu Jingyan had embraced her from the balcony into the living room. In Yu Guangli, Aunt Wen was still finishing the wine cabinet.

Chi Ying was a bit shy, turning her face inward: "Aunt Wen is still there, can you let me down?"

Lu Jingyan's arms tightened: "Are you afraid of watching?"

"Not afraid, just ..."

Before she finished speaking, Lu Jingyan bowed her head, and her thin lips rolled on her lips.

He said unpleasantly, "I remember the people on the set ... there seemed to be more than one."

Chi Yingzheng him: "I thought you knew something wrong."

Lu Jingyan raised his eyebrows and looked puzzled: "What's the hindrance to knowing wrong and being jealous?"

Chi Ying couldn't say anything about him, he simply snored, staring at Jing Yan.

His neckline is open, from the throat to the collarbone, everything is not **** and charming.

She couldn't move her eyes.

Compared to her stiffness and tension in Qi Yuan's arms during the acting, Lu Jingyan's powerful arms made her feel at ease.

Chi Ying looked carefully, holding his neck with one hand, and gently grasping his placket with one hand.

At this time, Lu Jingyan's deep voice came.

"One day in the future, I will hold you like this in front of a national audience, and you will be mentally prepared."

Chi Ying blushed, his tone was like a routine notice. Such things ... shouldn't he discuss with her?

Although she was secretive, there was a hint of sweetness in her heart.

Aunt Wen heard them talking, holding her red wine hand for a moment, and a smile appeared on her face.

...

Lu Zhaiyan was very big, and Lu Jingyan held her a long way.

When going upstairs, Chi Ying didn't hold back and asked him, "You are not tired."

The soft breath swept through the collarbone like a feather, and Lu Jingyan's throat tightened, and he looked down at her clear and moist eyes.