170

"Don't tease it." Lu Jingyan waited for Chi Cheng to finish, holding his waving arm with his big hand.

Where did Chi Cheng ever see Lu Jingyan look so stern and nervous, Tongren shrinks.

When Chi Cheng was too late to understand, he saw herds of Nara Luhan salute for the first time.

Nara deer has always been called the messenger of gods, and they are cute and cute when they salute, but they don't know that it is a precursor to their attack.

Just now Chi Cheng was waving deer cakes from a height, apparently has made the hungry deer herd irritable.

Lu Jingyan held Chi Cheng higher, his eyes gradually getting cold.

The next moment, a large male deer with a sharp horn on top of Lu Jingyan's back, issued a heavy muffled sound. Other deer rushed up, biting his waist and hips from all directions.

Lu Jingyan frowned, holding Chi Cheng's arm strong and strong, his voice deep: "Cheng Cheng, give them the cake."

The deer herd stared, and it was so fierce that it was not as friendly and kind as Jiang Chong said. Chi Cheng realized that the big event was bad, and his soft arm trembled and caught Lu Jingyan's neck.

He was completely frightened, a cricket, all the deer cakes in his hands fell to the ground.

Nara deer was hungry all night, rushed up and robbed, and turned away from them for a while.

Chi Cheng's soft body lay on Lu Jingyan's shoulder, and he gasped in disappointment: "Dad ... Dad, are you okay ..."

Without finishing a word, Chi Cheng swallowed all the deer cakes scattered on the ground and began to tear the paper bag that bound the deer cakes. After being shredded into pieces of paper, they fenced them back in dismay.

This is simply a rogue deer! !! Chi Cheng was so angry that his eyes were red, sobbing: "I've given it to you all, what do you want to do !!! Come on, don't bite my dad !!!"

At the same time, Chi Ying bought many copies of Lu Xianbei from the stall's grandmother and turned to Jiang Chongdao: "You pay first."

Jiang Chong: "Hey ..."

Chi Ying was anxious, her cheeks flushed, and her hands were shaking a little.

But she didn't have time to distract her. She took the deer cake and ran to Lu Jingyan and Chi Cheng, throwing it into the herd one by one, from near to far.

The herd found new targets and quickly evacuated from them and surrounded her.

The amount of deer cakes in Chi Ying's hands is sufficient, but it is obviously not enough to give so much to Nara deer.

She feeds them as she walks, and runs out of food in no time.

The Nara deer in Todai-ji Temple can be called bandits. Unsatisfied, they continued to follow Chi Ying. Two deer gnawed at her skirt, chewing the fabric of her dress in her mouth.

Chi Ying didn't speed up or slow down.

She raised her hands, signaled that she had no hidden food, and walked slowly forward.