162

Before Chi Ying had time to speak, Lu Jingyan arrived and kissed deeply on the wall.

He stood high, his eyes cold, and kissed her lips fiercely, as if punishing, with irresistible hegemony.

Chi Ying felt a little sad. Being betrayed by a friend has made her cold, and Lu Jingyan did not believe her. Obviously she has never done anything sorry for him.

Lu Jingyan kissed deeply, pounding his cold tongue hard. Angered, her fingertips locked her chin tightly.

Chi Ying was pinched by him and was out of breath, but had no chance to speak, and gradually reddened his eyes.

Lu Jingyan met her shiny eyes, her eyebrows narrowed, her fingertips stopped. He bit her lips slightly, then let go of her.

Chi Ying quickly explained, his voice faintly said, "The ng person is Geng Shizhen, not me."

Lu Jingyan's dark eyes looked at her, his voice was low and cold: "But he has held you for so long, everyone said you like him."

In the video, her eyes are so blurred, but she shivered and called other men "brothers". Even knowing she was acting, his strong jealousy still hurt his heart.

Lu Jingyan had a blank brain, clasped her slender neck in spite of it, and continued to crush her soft lips.

Lu Jingyan was so angry that Chi Ying was a little angry. Did he hear what she said?

She struggled to push him away, but the man was powerful, with heavy punishment, as if to swallow her.

Chi Ying was cruel and bit his thin lips hard.

Yin Hong's blood beads escaped and her tongue was slightly fishy.

"That's my job." She fled away from his arms, her eyes swollen. "You can be jealous, but you have to make sense."

...

Zhuo Tang found a room with a socket on the set and powered on the laptop.

From time to time, she looked out of the silent window and smiled mysteriously: "Liu always took Chi Ying into Xiaohei. House, now the video is almost finished, they haven't come out yet?"

Zhai Haoyu glanced at the progress bar, and it was worth 80%: "If you are in the mood to think about this, you might as well think about how to help Nanjie PR."

"I have Mr. Lu's support and some evidence. I'm not very panicked." Zhuo Tang smiled. "You haven't seen the momentum of Mr. Lu's wife just now? Chi Ying must be touched to death. What did you say? Deep in the nature ... especially with ascetic men like President Lu. Think about it, don't you find it exciting? "

Zhai Haoyu's face was hot, and her thin face was flushed, and she reminded her seriously: "I am a man, thank you."

Zhuo Tang's eyes were bent, and just when he was about to make fun of him, he saw Chi Ying passing by the window, as if a bit distracted.

Her skin was very white, and in the light of the corridor, it was like shining, very eye-catching.

Zhuo Tang froze and said to Zhai Haoyu, "I'm going to see Chi Ying. You look at the computer, don't make a mistake."