171

Gu Yuanchen: "?"

Gu Yuanchen: "I don't think we can say anything."

Lu Jingyan: "I am waiting for you in Jingdao of the sea."

Gu Yuanchen: "Are you really overlord?"

Gu Yuanchen hesitated for a moment, and finally went on an appointment.

He saw the man sitting by the window at a distance. The facial features are so beautiful, all hands are graceful.

Gu Yuanchen couldn't ignore Lu Jingyan's excellence. He suppressed his aching pain and said, "It's been a long time."

"Um." Lu Jingyan looked indifferent and made him tea.

Gu Yuanchen stared at the tea leaves that spiraled upwards, calmly in his eyes: "what do you have to say?"

Lu Jingyan glanced at him: "Knowledge."

"How did I know?" Gu Yuanchen chuckled, with a bit of indifference in his tone. "Whether it is now or for a long time in the future, my studio has no intention of seeking your investment."

"Knowing that you are talented, you only have one chance to become the best rookie director in the country in one fell swoop." Lu Jingyan said, "I am also pleased that Lu has trained you."

Gu Yuanchen squeezed his hand in the tea cup and said, "You called me to tell me this?"

"I call you, of course, not to accompany you to pretend to have amnesia." Lu Jingyan's eyes were cold, and his tone was cold, "I don't mind reminding you again that Chi Ying is already with me. As you know, we have another four Year-old child. Now the family is stable and the life is happy. If you still take me as your elder brother, please put down some meaningless thoughts. "

Gu Yuanchen's expression faded, and he uttered a flick, "It's rare to hear so much from you."

"I'm afraid you will take a detour." Lu Jingyan said, "Even if the media has given you a lot of positive labels, the size of the world, it is not easy to meet the right person. Although you are young, it does not mean that there are many Time can be squandered. When you can make a work like Time, you can see your wisdom and believe that you know what is flexible and circuitous. "

"Is n’t Lu always unaware? I have nothing to do with Lu's bloodline, do you still expect me to continue your incense?" Gu Yuanchen took a sip of tea and smiled, "For me, if you do n’t meet, you wo n’t do it. I Not so conservative, and not afraid of loneliness. "

Lu Jingyan's dark eyes gazed at him: "You just take it lightly when you avoid it."

With this look, even if Gu Yuanchen was calm inside, he would inevitably make waves.

"Yes, then I talked away with you." Gu Yuanchen laughed, but his tone was serious. "Since I met her, even if I just watched it like that in my life, I would be very happy."

"I've always been curious. Since you like each other, why did President Lu leave her for five years?"

"As you have been divided, what you call true love now may be betrayal and separation in the next second."