179

Qi Hongcheng didn't notice it, and her attention was completely on her phone.

He turned out the address book and compared the numbers used by Shu Bai in the past with the vigorous handwriting on the paper.

The eleven numbers match exactly.

Qi Hongcheng did not know the story behind this number, but vaguely guessed that if he told Lu Jingyan the facts, it would have an adverse effect on Shu Bai.

At that moment, a small white face flashed in his mind, and the next moment, I remembered the narrow light in her eyes.

After a brief inner struggle, Qi Hongcheng gritted his teeth: "Mr. Lu, it's Shubai's number, she sent me a text message."

After that, he pushed the phone to Lu Jingyan.

At that time, Shu Bai's mood was low, and he was on the verge of breaking himself. The content of their conversation was mainly based on Qi Hongcheng's comfort.

Lu Jingyan's eyes fell on the screen, his eyebrows narrowed, his thin lips narrowed.

After a long time, he said tightly, "OK."

Qi Hongcheng noticed the change in Lu Jingyan's look, and asked embarrassedly, "What happened?"

"It's all right," Lu Jingyan said.

"The debt in your name, I will help you pay it in installments. As for whether it will last until the day of repayment, it depends on your performance."

"Starting tomorrow, you will get another job as a director, but it is still in the internship period. From then on, your stay will be determined by the company's personnel department, and it has nothing to do with me."

"Finally, I suggest you stay away from Shu Bai. If all the help I provide you is used to repay her debt, I will terminate all support to you."

"People need to have self-knowledge. You can't protect yourself. Why do you want to cross the river with mud?"

After Qi Hongcheng listened carefully, his eyes were a little hot, and the hand holding the cup handle was getting tighter and tighter: "Thank you ... I will give it back to you when I make enough money."

Lu Jingyan's eyes were low and indifferent: "You can leave now."

Qi Hongcheng bowed sincerely, turned and left, and there was a surge of emotion in his chest.

Lu Jingyan's eyes narrowed, and he bent down and picked up the note.

Under the wash of time, it glowed yellow, and mildew marks were seen in the corners.

Lu Jingyan's fingers were slightly bent, and he gently wiped off the ash above.

Chi Ying's contact details became clear. Her handwriting has not changed much over the years.

Lu Jingyan's breathing gradually stagnated.

He didn't expect to see it again in his lifetime. The tenderness of that night, intertwined with the fragments of dreams, burst into the mind like a dyke.