137

Lu Jingyan froze slightly, relaxed a little, but his arms were still stiff.

His long eyebrows moved awkwardly: "I'm sorry."

Chi Cheng finally stretched his muscles. He stretched a lazy waist in Lu Jingyan's arms, and his mood became happy.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt now."

Feeling the small softness in his arms, Lu Jingyan's throat knot trembled and said in a low voice, "I hold you tight because I like you."

Chi Cheng lifted a blushing cheek, excited, "Uncle likes me?"

Chi Cheng's voice is very nice, it is a clear childish sound, and the bite is very clear.

However, being struck by the nth "uncle", Lu Jingyan still involuntarily tightened his eyes.

Chi Cheng was stunned by that look.

As a little boy, he could also vaguely feel that the aura emanating from Lu Jingyan's body was very powerful, infiltrating the cowardly pressure that was easy to make people afraid.

Chi Cheng couldn't help but wince.

Lu Jingyan's eyes were deep and his voice was low, "I'm not your uncle."

Chi Cheng uttered an "Oh", a very incredible look.

Immediately afterwards, his expression was replaced by the shyness of the wrong name.

Chi Cheng spoke slowly, with some grievances: "I'm sorry, I recognize the wrong person."

"Mom said that when you see an adult older than Cheng Cheng on the road, Cheng Cheng should be called Uncle Aunt."

"Mom may be wrong."

Because of the lack of confidence, Chi Cheng's voice is getting weaker.

Lu Jingyan's throat knot slipped, and a lot of words poured into his throat for a while, but he didn't know where to start.

The air was silent for a moment, and the emotion in his chest grew stronger.

Finally, Lu Jingyan said in a low voice, "Mom didn't say anything wrong, but I'm your father."

After hearing the words, Chi Cheng was not scared, and his body shook a bit, then he opened his eyes and looked at Jing Yan.

"……what?"

father? What is dad? When does he have a father? Where does dad come from?

Chi Cheng's bright eyes crossed doubt, surprise and perplexity.

The big eyes, the small eyes, and the two eyes looked at each other in silence, and they were silent for a while.

Lu Jingyan was tense by Chi Cheng's suspicious gaze, and his eyebrows were slightly twisted.

Chi Ying heard the father and son talking about sensitive topics, and walked closer, his lips moved slightly.

Before "Cheng Cheng" called out, he saw Chi Cheng's head crooked and bemused, "Where did you come from?"

"..."